NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MIZUKAGE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet
Name: Ashley Creed "Ashe"
Affiliation: Kirigakure

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Ashe walked towards the Mizukage's office. She was happy she was called to his office, she fell out of bead when she was told she was expected that his office. She had quickly gotten ready and left. She had to go bad because she forgot her sword. She was struggling to attach it to her back as she walked. She finally got it attached to her back as she approached the Mizukage's palace. She walked into the building and made her way up to the office. She knocked on the door. "Mizukage-sama!" said Ashe happily as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:04 pm

The Mizukage was sitting cross-legged on his throne, stationed behind his Kage desk. Along the walls were the banners of Kirigakure, in their various forms, and his floors were polished neatly. All of the Mizukage's papers were in order, and his Kage robe was hung cleanly on a hanger near the entrance of his large office door. His hat was hung cleanly above the robe itself, and they sort of remained there silently. The Mizukage was dressed in his Armor, like he normally was, especially in this age of war, and had his magatama necklace wrapped elegantly around his neck, blending in perfectly with the armor he wore, and perhaps looking more suitable in comparison to the Rinnegan, or "Samsara Eye" named after the Buddhist cycle of life and death. Worn beneath his armor were dark-blue undergarments, giving him increased flexibility, and an edge in the shadows. Wrapped proudly around the Mizukage's head was a horned forhead protector with a blue Kirigakure insignia centered in the middle of its silver plating.

Not too far off in the distance was a rather familiar voice. One heard, and recognized almost too frequently, but, not nearly as overbearing as the life of a Kage. This voice came from one of the Mizukage's fans, a Chunin named Ashley Creed - a name from an odd descent, but, didn't tether the unquestionable loyalty that the Mizukage received from the Ninja of Kirigakure. Speaking softly to the guest, the one he called on - the Mizukage spoke. "...Come in, Ashe-san." The Mizukage remained in his cross-legged position, with his arms folded, his throne turned to the entrance of the Kage's office, and facing the large glass-window that allowed him to overlook the physical activities of Kirigakure, and its people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:13 pm

"Hi mizukage-sama!' said Ashe walking into his office. She noticed he was wearing his armor. "Where are you going muzikage-sama?" asked Ashe. She heard rumors from listening in on joinin that people are starting to make a move but she thought it was a minor threat. "I was told to bring my weapons why?" asked Ashe. Some times chunin would be used for demonstrations but that hasn't happened in a while. She put her hand on her sword's handle. "What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

The Mizukage turned around along with his chair, the chair rotated slowly, and his silhouette revealed itself shrouded by the bright white light coming from the glass mirror; the most notable physical trait was his all-seeing Rinnegan eyes, and they glared intently at all that subjected themselves to it. It was glowing a light-violet color, and shone beautifully. The glare seemed infinite, and fierce, as if it commanded the will of others, though, that was a rarely-used ability. The Mizukage stood up from his chair, and paused directly behind his desk, picking up a paper and reading it swiftly, he laid it down flat on his desk. "Greetings, Ashe-san." The Mizukage spoke smoothly, a gentle tone - but always hidden behind the gentleness was authority - authority well worth respecting. The Mizukage took a few steps forward, walking around his desk, to get closer to the Chunin using the same volume of voice. The Mizukage's arms were folded behind his back. "I am in need of a Chunin to demonstrate for one of my students... The demonstration could be beneficial to the Genin I'm focusing on at the moment." The Mizukage paused. "...I've requested your aid in this activity for I am well aware of a Chunin's knowledge being incorporated into the Ninja Academy's teachings." He referenced the fact that most Chunin are actually instructors in a Ninja Village's Ninja Academy.

"Are you willing to do this for me? I will be in the Genin's company." The Mizukage was finished requesting anything from Ashe. This was her chance to further her motivation to the Mizukage's own motivation.
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Ashe smiled and near yelled her answer. She stopped herself from yelling. "Sure i would love to!" said Ashe excitedly. "When is it, should we head over there now?" Ashe did her best not to jump up and down. She was excited to do something for the mizukage. What he did for the village was beyond anyone else has done. she would do practically for him.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:04 pm

The Mizukage was pleased with Ashe's apparent enthusiasm, though, this sort of attitude was expected from the admiring Chunin, that noted the Mizukage's accomplishments, and reliability as a savior to the people of Kirigakure; their Ninja Village was becoming stronger, and stronger by the day, and the Mizukage would do anything to protect it. With a straight face, he looked down at Ashe. "...As a matter of fact, I was planning on heading down to Karasu as soon as you would've arrive, and accepted my offer." The Mizukage kept his Kage garbs within his office, they were unnecessary when playing the role of Master, and not Kage - two different roles. A Sensei mastered a Student, or three... A Kage mastered an entire Ninja Village.

The Mizukage walked slowly outside of his Palace, and headed in the direction of a training field used frequently by other Jonin, and their Students. Academy Students didn't use it as often, for it was located nearly two miles away from the Academy itself, and only half a mile away from the Mizukage's palace. With Ashe following closely behind, the Mizukage headed in the direction of the training field. Along the way, the two spoke of the Village, and certain landmarks, or statues that they passed as they walked closer, and closer to the training field.

Within what felt like only ten minutes... They were nearing one of the Mizukage's students, a boy named Karasu Uchiha; known as a 'Genius' of Kirigakure's Ninja Academy, and somewhat of a brat by certain Chunin who may have instructed him during his time as a Student. The Mizukage hadn't reached him just yet, and he patiently walked forward, without haste.

(OOC: Alright, we'll let Karasu join the thread now.)
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet
Name: Karasu Uchiha

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 pm

(OOC: I Italicize when I am speaking and Bold when I am thinking)

Karasu was running up a tree in the training fields performing Tree Climbing Practice while marking the tree with a Kunai whenever he was about to fall off. Karasu continued practicing until he beat his current record. The third time he ran up the tree and fell catching his balance he quickly turned his head and noticed the figure of the Mizukage and a girl that he recalled seeing around the academy before his graduation. They began walking closer towards him. Huh? I read about that sword before... that's the Samehada it was used by one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, but what is a girl like that doing with such a deadly weapon... strange. Karasu though to himself. Karasu then looked at the Mizukage and spoke in a unamused tone of voice "Hello Matsuda, why is that girl wielding the Samehada she can barely stand straight." Karasu asked as sweat poured down his head from Tree Climbing Practice, he wiped his forehead and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:51 pm

The Mizukage approached the young Uchiha. Apparently Karasu was in the midst of training his tree-climbing. Standing tally, the Mizukage took a few more steps forward before stopping in his tracks, close behind him was the Chunin who would demonstrate for the Mizukage's student. The Mizukage was greeted rudely with a simple 'Matsuda' it was clear that Karasu didn't care for the recognition, and perhaps respect of others - a personality trait that may or may not change in the future. With his arms folded, the Mizukage looked down at the Uchiha with his all-seeing Rinnegan eyes. "...This girl will be serving as a demonstration today, Karasu-kohai." The Mizukage replied in a calm tone of voice, his attitude was always seemingly neutral.

"Ashe-san, meet Kyoichi-kohai." The Mizukage chose to greet the two, since Karasu certainly wasn't going to welcome the Chunin any better then he just had. It was clear that Karasu disliked authority, however, he would learn to respect his Sensei, and perhaps his peers as well in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Ashe followed the Mizukage to the training grounds. She saw the uchiha doing the tree climbing training. They approached the uchiha and the uchiha jumped down off the tree. What he said got Ashe ticked off. She grabbed the swords hits and pulled on it. The blade flew over her shoulder as she swung it, the upper part of the bandage covering it coming off. The blade smashed into the ground right in front of the uchiha. The swing looked reckless but it was anything but. "Watch what your saying!" said Ashe. "And for the record i was standing up straight and My sword chose me as it's master."
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:18 pm

As Ashe's sword the Samehada struck the ground in an unsuccessful attempt to frighten the young Uchiha, Karasu simply looked at her in a calm expression as the wind from the slam blew towards his face How foolish it's common sense that no Chunin in their right mind would attack a Genin especially in front of the Mizukage Karasu thought to himself. "Mizukage-Sama if you call this reckless action a demonstration than your not as intelligent as I expected. I don't need a demonstration being shown to me by an ill-tempered Chunin" Karasu said as he slightly grinned waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:39 pm

The Mizukage eyed the Chunin he had brought with him sharply. It was not his intention for her to have an outburst, particularly when she was the one who was supposed to exemplify an aspect of training to the young Uchiha Genin. He knew that this battle-of-words would continue if it wasn't prevented now. Instead of mentioning any fault in either of their actions/words, the Mizukage decided to speak very calmly. "...I've noted your dedication to training, and I figured having someone demonstrate the flexibility a skilled Shinobi has on a tree, or a surface covered in water would motivate you to further your training experience." The Mizukage invited the demonstration into their presence.

He took a few steps back. "Please, get behind me you two." The Mizukage ordered. They did as they were ordered to do. After using the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seal sequence, he smashed both of his hands against the open-field before him. "Doton: Doryūkatsu!" The Mizukage called out, and suddenly the earth before them tore apart, and caved in, apparently the Mizukage put quite some chakra into the technique. "...Hold on." The Mizukage spoke softly, blocking their way with one arm. He then proceeded with another Ninjutsu. "Suiton: Mizurappa!" The Mizukage heaved a deep breath, and after molding chakra for only a couple seconds, he released a large surge of chakra-infused water into the gash of earth he made in front of him. Now the field had a small lake on it.

"Now, Ashe-san. Please use water-walking on the body of water I've created for this demonstration; demonstrate how much weight a Ninja can carry while maintaining a balance in their chakra flow, feel free to swing your sword a bit." The Mizukage requested, this demonstration would prove the extent of the use of water-walking. "Afterward, with the same amount of weight, please use chakra to tree-climb." The Mizukage was done speaking for the time being, now, he'd observe Ashe-san in her demonstration, and hopefully Karasu would as well.

Jutsu Used:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Ashe attached the sword back on her back. "Yes mizukage." said Ashe walking on the water. She walked to the middle and grabbed her sword. She swung it around experimentally. After a few seconds she wrapped the bandages back around the sword and reattached it to her back then ran across the lake. Without hesitation she ran up the tree. She ran up past the height the uchiha got to and when she got to the top of the tree stood upside down on one of the branches. "Is this good mizukage-sama?" yelled Ashe from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Karasu did what the Mizukage asked of him and began paying attention to Ashe. To be able to carry the Samehada and balance on water at the same time... Heh, maybe Ashe does have some potential Karasu thought as he continued examining the Chunin's actions she passed Karasu's mark on the tree mocking Karasu with her skill in Tree Climbing Practice. "What a show off..." Karasu muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:28 pm

The Mizukage had taken a peek at the young Uchiha, who always seemed so unimpressed. This time however, there was a glimpse of openness in his expression. The Mizukage of course never smiled, but, he was certain there was a chance for the young Uchiha to rid of his ego, and rudeness. Silently the young Uchiha muttered to himself at the sight of Ashe hanging downward on a tree branch. After pausing for a few seconds when Ashe asked if the Mizukage was pleased or not, the Mizukage looked up, slowly, and spoke with a soft, but authoritative tone of voice. "You've done well; but to truly express flexibility while using chakra control to remain on a tree you must be prepared to act by reacting." The Mizukage spoke questionably. And unexpectedly, he quickly flung a Kunai at the tree with an exploding tag attached to its hooked end. It darted towards Ashe giving her just enough time to avoid injury. The Mizukage remained still, and unfazed by what he had just done. This would truly be a performance worth witnessing - he had confidence that even though Ashe didn't show it, she'd be prepared for such an attack.
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:36 pm

She smiled when the mizukage commented her. However next thing she knew there was a kunai flying towards her. She released her chakra grip and fell. She flipped over and used her chakra to grab on to a branch a few feet down. She walked over to the main part of the tree and was a bit surprised when there was an explosion behind her. "Was that good mizukage." said Ashe a bit shocked.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Karasu looked at the Mizukage and noticed he threw a kunai with an exploding tag placed on it Karasu's eye's widened as a mid sized explosion engulfed around the tree, Karasu was out of range but Ashe was on the tree that the Mizukage threw an exploding tag kunai towards. Luckily, the unexpected attack was quickly avoided as Ashe grabbed onto another tree branch that was a few feet down. Karasu questioned the Mizukage, "What was the point of that?!" it wasn't as if Karasu cared for the Chunin he was just surprised at the reckless act the Mizukage performed.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:00 pm

The Mizukage folded his arms with a pleased demeanor, it was a show of confidence, and progress of not only a single Chunin of Kirigakure, but, perhaps the Ninja of Kirigakure altogether. Always, the Ninja of Kirigakure were training, and training - reconstruction was the Mizukage's top priority, that way, his people could live better lives - and further their progress beyond a single Ninja Village, perhaps inspire the entire Ninja World.

The Mizukage's attention was reverted back to the young Uchiha, after recognizing Ashley's safety. The young Uchiha questioned his motive. "...A demonstration is lacking with a bit of a realistic effect." The Mizukage paused. "I'm certain that now you'll realize what could potentially pose a threat to the concentration of your chakra control - Ashe-san is a skilled Shinobi, already familiar with tree-climbing, and water-walking, and she barely escaped the danger." The Mizukage paused once more. "...Use this to better your awareness, and not only further your control over the chakra around the soles of your feet, but, further your reflexes whilst on a mission." The Mizukage was done speaking, and then turned around.

Before walking away slowly, the Mizukage spoke up once more. "Ashe-san, thank you for the demonstration." He then strangely walked away, out of the perimeter of the training field; he knew that Karasu would shortly proceed with his training, and Ashe would tend to her usual business, which mostly revolved around Kirigakure's Ninja Academy.
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Ashe nodded and jumped off the tree. She landed softly on the ground. Now it seemed she had nothing to do cause the mizukage was now walking off into the distance. She sighed for now she had nothing to do. She turned and headed back to her house. More then likely Her grandfather had something for her to do.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:09 am

(OOC: I'm going to lock this thread up.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MIZUKAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE!   MIZUKAGE! Empty

Back to top Go down

MIZUKAGE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Narutoverse :: Mizu no Kuni (Land of Water) :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: