NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storyline Thread: The capture

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet
Name: Yoshi Uzumaki "The Broken Uzumaki"
Affiliation: Missing-nin (Konohagakure)

Storyline Thread: The capture Empty
PostSubject: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:57 am

Yoshi was in the land of lightning. She had a little errand she needed to run and she needed a certain someone to help with it. She needed The Raikage's daughter, Cailina. But first she had to get noticed. She walked to a small town. She had learned a small group of ninja protected the town and it would be prefect to attack to get attention. She wasn't in the town long before 5 ninja appeared in front of her. "Excuse me but you have to come with us." said one of the ninja. With out saying a word. Yoshi created 3 clones. One of the clones when into an attack. Yoshi held out her other hand and the other clones got to work. After a few seconds a large, spinning rasenshuriken was sitting in her hand. "Wind Release: Rasenshuriken!" she yelled throwing the rasengan. That battle didn't last long she had gotten the most of the ninja with the rasenshuriken and after the others were killed off she sat down crosslegged in the street. She had scared most of the people away, to spread the news. Now it was all a waiting game.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet
Name: Cailina Payne
Affiliation: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:21 pm

God... This is so annoying! She was running through small mountain ranges, with her squad along side her. She looked over at Maercel running alongside her. How far do we have until we reach the village? Maercel, looked up at the sun, before looking at the path before them. 9 minutes. Cailina, jumped off the path, as it took a left turn, curving up the mountain. She flipped down the mountainside, before planting on the slope, and sliding down it.

She launched off the mountainside, and soared through the air for a few minutes before landing at the base of a path. She rushed into the village, without waiting for her team to show up. She pushed through the gates of the village, and moved slowly towards the town sqaure, as she drew Syi Salika and Loka Luha. Spinning Loka Luha, she stopped at the edge of the town square, to see a woman sitting in the middle.

She went through her mind, to try and match a face to the name, when the Bingo Book opened up, marking her as an S-Rank Missing Nin. So.... what are you doing out here? I know it can't be the view... if you see one mountain range.. you've seen em all. She raised her tonfa up towards her chest, and extended her back leg, getting into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Yoshi smirked and laughed a laugh that could send shivers down a spine. "Why am I here?" parroted Yoshi. She stood up. "Why am I here? I'm here for you." She ran towards them and pulled out a shuriken. She body flickered the rest of the way and stabbed the shuriken in the chest of one of the other ninja before sending her into the other ninja's jaw sending him backwards. The ninja laid on the ground unmoving. "1 down 1 to go." said Yoshi. She could care less about the two ninja that came with her. She just wanted Cailina. She turned to face the two other ninjas. "Do you guys want to give up or are you going the hard way?"
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Cailina, threw a punch forward, at the oncoming figure of the missing nin, but she missed as the girl had killed her team mates. She flipped backwards, towards their corpses. She stared down at them, with a horror-stricken face. She crouched down to their bodies, and closed their eyes, not wanting to see their horror stricken expressions any more. Standing up, she drew her tonfa, and pointed them at the girl before her. You're gonna die.. for what you did to them. A single tear ran down her face, as she ran in to attack. She could care less about the ninja who had came to help, this kill was hers.

Flipping into the air, she gathered enough chakra around her, to manipulate it into her Wind Nature. She than breathed that wind chakra onto her Tonfa, focusing the chakra into the shape of two Great Swords. Falling before the girl, she began cutting at her, with as much power as she could put into her swings.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Yoshi simply sidestepped the slashes. "Do you really think you can kill me?" said Yoshi. The girl reacted better then she thought, her blind anger made her easier to deal with. A rasengan appeared in her hand. "Rasengan!" said Yoshi jabbing the ball of chakra towards her. Yoshi smirked and laughed. To her this was entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Cailina's rage and sorrow grew as the girl sidestepped her attacks. She cried out as the rasengan caught her in the chest. She flew backwards, rotating at high speeds. She crashed into a house, and coughed out blood, as she eventually fell onto the ground, her tonfa discarded to the winds. She stood up, shaking slightly as she focused in on the visage of the girl. Rubbing her thumb on the blood, that rested on her mouth, she threw it on her arm, throwing hand signs together quickly.

Throwing her hands towards the ground, she was surrounded by a large plume of smoke and the howling of the thunder. She grinned a feral grin, as the smoke cleared, revealing the Chief Lightning Wolf, Lord Raizen. Raizen growled a menacing growl, rivaling the thunder he summoned with his arrival. Cailina, spoke softly to her Lord, as his rage grew. The lightning crackling around his very body, seemed to darken and split the sky as he gathered chakra in his mouth. Raizen, barked, unleashing his personal Jutsu, The Sonic Howl. The invisible shockwaves of the attack, raged towards the missing nin, as they tore up the ground and everything in their path.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:41 am

"This just got a bit more fun." said Yoshi when the giant wolf appeared. She took a deep breath in and when she breathed out she used her Vacuum Serial Waves jutsu. The two jutsu's met and blocked each other. She then charged and jumped and pulled out 3 out her death god's truce kunai and through them at different spots of the wolf. As the flew they cut what was under them and for a bit the wolf what under the kunai. Once the 3 kunai hit there target the exploded. Yoshi landed on the ground and jumped back. She had a feeling that she was free to collect her prize but she wanted for the smoke to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:31 am

Cailina, watched slowly as the Sonic Howl was disrupted and dispersed by the girls jutsu. She breathed in to use her own jutsu, with Raizen, when he was hit by three odd kunai. She looked down to see lines of blood emerging beneath Raizen's neck, and suddenly, the wolf himself seemed to slow down. Cailina, threw her hands up and yelled "Release" as the kunai exploded all around her. She was buffeted by the explosions, that singed her flesh, blackened her body and rendered her semi-unconscious. She was thrown into the air, as Raizen was sent back to his own realm, hopefully still alive. She turned in the air, almost slowly as she watched the smoke surround her body. Closing her eyes for a moment, she fell towards the ground, as time and speed seemed to resume their normal paces.

She hit the ground, hard and bounced a bit as she felt some of her ribs crack. Her eyes widened in pain, and she tried to release some of it by screaming, but the very act of breathing caused her more pain. She just laid there, on the ground, holding her chest, and trying her best not to thrash around, even though.. it would all be over soon, when the girl killed her.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Yoshi smiled as she saw she could take her prize. She walked up to her, she needed to make sure she was alive or she would be useless to her. She saw she was breathing painfully and after check the rib cage counted two broken ribs. She realized that she would need to visit a medical ninja, she happened to know a missing-nin in the area that could help her. She picked up the girl and began to walk off. After a quick visit from a missing-nin that helped heal the girl she brought her to her hide out.

They were now on the borderline of the land of lightning, deep within a mountain. This is were her hide out was and it was naturally hidden. They were in a round room deep with in the hide out, candles lit the room. Yoshi had suspended Cailina to the wall, braces on her wrists and ankles kept her on the wall. A circle of seal runes surrounded her body, powered by yoshi's chakra and once the girl wakes up the circle would feed off of her chakra. She had changed the girl clothing to something that fit more into the sealing ritual. A simple robe with part of it cut off so the stomach area was bare. Yoshi drew a circle in ink on the area she would activate the seal. Right now she stood in the center of the room quickly repeating a string of hand signs that was second nature to her now.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Cailina awoke with a start as she swung her right hand forward. Her punch was stopped by some force around her wrist. She looked up at her right hand, and pulled on the shackle. She looked up at her left hand and saw that it was shackled too. She raged against her shackles for a moment, glaring around the room. She saw no recognizable landmarks or even windows. She noticed her clothes were changed, and that for some reason she felt more and more tired by the moment. Her ribs were fixed.. so the kidnapper must have gotten her fixed.

Focusing her vision her eyes locked in on the girl, who apparently kidnapped her. She stopped thrashing about and just glared at her. So this is your secret plot... kidnap a 14 year old girl... and tie her too a wall. Ya know.. if you were that into me.. you could've just asked. She noticed the hand signs she were performing. Whatever she was gonna do.. it was going to have a serious effect on her. She thrashed against the chains again, and stopped as she began feeling more fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:57 pm

"Silly girl, your just the key." said Yoshi looking at Cailina not breaking the continuous stream of hand signs. "My real target is your father, the Raikage. Your just the key to him." She took notice that she was struggling on her bonds. "Don't struggle my dear, the chakra circle surrounding you needs your strength, and if you keep struggling ill knock you out again." She stopped signing with one of her hands and 5 flames appeared on her finger tips. The flames were different depending on the finger. One was blue, one was red, one was green, one was yellow and the last was black. She began to walk towards Cailina. "Your now mine." said Yoshi. She thrusted the figures into that black circle on Cailina's stomach. "Demonic mind control seal!" yelled Yoshi. The seal began to take over Cailina's body. The chakra circle began being absorbed into the seal. The seal would cover her whole body then shrink into a seal on the small of her back were if anyone tried to remove it it would probably kill her. She removed her fingers from Cailina and waited the seal to finish.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Cailina, cocked her head back and spit on the kidnapper, a second before the seal connected with her stomach. She had never felt such pain in her life, it was as if, a billion fires, all erupted in her body and proceeded to burn her for hours upon hours. She shivered and shook, raging about in her shackles. The seal grew and spread across her entire body, creating more flames inside her body. She screamed as loud as she could, but even that seemed to cause the fire to spread through her head. Eventually, the fires seemed to subside, and her entire body seemed to drop in the shackles. After a few minutes, she shook in the shackles, and her head jumped upwards, taking in a deep breath of air. She looked into the face of the woman before her, and all animosity she had before, seemed to vanish. She hung there in silence, just looking into her face. She had no recollection of how she came to be hanging from the wall, but she didn't question it, Ms. Uzumaki didn't seem to mind... and so, she didn't mind it, either.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Yoshi smiled as the seal retracted. She undid the shackles and let her fall the two feet to the ground. "How do you feel?" asked Yoshi smiling. However her smile was different then before, it looked friendly and kind. The type of smile which can make people trust in you. She helped Cailina up.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Cailina stood slowly, holding on to her head. I think I'm alright... I don't remember how I got here... I don't really remember anything... She looked up into the face of the woman, and felt a warming sensation, upon seeing her smile, it was a caring smile, something that made her feel better in this dark situation. Do you know where we are? Better note.. do you know who I am.. I know that's a self-serving question but.. I feel like you'd have some answers. She looked down at her body, trying to see, if her clothing had any markings on it or symbols she could decipher. She gave up eventually, and just looked into the face of the woman before her, hoping she had some answers.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:53 pm

"You are Cailina Pyane, daughter for the Raikage. Or shall i say former daughter." said Yoshi. "He tired to kill you through poison. Thankful you were able to get away from the village, I saved you." Yoshi got up and grabbed Cailina clothes from earlier. She gave them to her. "My name is Yoshi, I took you under my wing, made you my apprentice. Our goal is to change the world however my methods are feared and they marked me as a missing-nin. You understood that when you joined me. The raikage had another attempt on your life. You were trashing about so i had to hold you back so you wouldn't hurt yourself." said Yoshi looking worried but then smiled. "But your safe now." The seal had worked. Cailina didn't know it but she would do anything she said, as well believe whatever she said.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Cailina, watched in horror as Yoshi explained what had just happened to her. It all made sense, her father tried to kill her, and Yoshi went out of her way to save her. She smiled brightly and ran forward, to hug Yoshi. Tears ran down her eyes as she embraced her savior. Thank you so much, Yoshi... I.. I wouldn't be alive right now if it wasn't for you... I'm forever indebted you to. She stepped back, and took her clothes, from Yoshi. Turning her back to her, she quietly disrobed, and put on her clothes. She admired them slowly until she noticed the Lightning headband on her left leg. Pulling it off, she looked at it for a moment before throwing it at a wall. She sighed, as she turned back to Yoshi, with a halfhearted smile. S..So what do we do now?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:19 pm

"Now that your better we can continue with our mission." Said Yoshi. "See your father would never act like he is trying to kill you, not even in front of you. He acts like he loves you dearly. We use this to our advantage. You see we need an army to start to change the world. And though you we will control him. You see he will do anything to keep his secret quite, even act like it's the truth. Once we use that to get an army, we can take over other places to stop the false reign of the kages." Yoshi smiled. "But we can worry about it later first how about we make something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Cailina listened carefully to Yoshi's plan, and a smile grew on her face as she did. Yea... So I go back to the village, and force 'daddy' to put his army under your control? I could do that. Yoshi than mentioned food, and Cailina's stomach seemed to growl out. She realized just how hungry she was. Yea... some food would be nice. She turned towards the long hallway before her, and waited for Yoshi to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Yoshi walked down the hall way with Cailina at her side. By now news of her disappearance would of spread to the Raikage's ears. She made some steak on a open fire grill. They sat down to eat. Yoshi 'reminded' Cailina on the jutsu she knew. However she left out summoning, she did know if there was someone she could summon with the power to break the seal. She continued to tell a false past, to fill in the empty spaces. She also told her to call her sensei, master or mistress. Consider that she now thought she was Yoshi's apprentice it didn't seem like a crazy request. "Any questions I did answer?" said Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Cailina listened quietly while chewing on her steak. She was brought back to all of her jutsu, and brought up to speed on her position. No Mistress... I think I'm alright now.. thank you for the food though. It was wonderful. Standing from the table, she picked up the plates and all the dirty cutlery. I'll clear this up... and than I suppose I'll be in my room, unless you need me for something more? She looked back at her master with a bright smile on her face, feeling excited to be alive and away from her fathers hateful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 pm

"No you have had a rough day which has earned you a night to relax. We will start trianing again tomorrow." Yoshi walk up and put the dishes in the sink and began cleaning. Step 1 complete. thought Yoshi with a bright smile. Now all she needed to do is control the Raikage and then take over smaller countries.

(occ: finished or do you want to post one more time?)
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 pm

(Finished)
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

Character sheet
Name: Djay Payne

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 pm

-tell me when the next topic should begin
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"
Affiliation: Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:34 pm

(OOC: Should I lock this thread up?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:37 am

(OOC: yup, just tell me when to start next topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Thread: The capture   Storyline Thread: The capture Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline Thread: The capture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Narutoverse :: Kaminari no Kuni (Land of Lightning)-
Jump to: