NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Packing up camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet
Name: Felix Pyre
Affiliation: Celestial Dragons (Konohagakure)

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Felix was packing up his camp as he looked out over the mountain range that was the Land of Lightning. 3 kilometers to the east lies the Kumogakure; which is home to the Raikage who is supposedly a taijutsu master.

Hearing something approaching he grabbed his sword and spoke seriously “I don’t like unexpected visitors, show yourself now or there won’t be enough of you left to bury properly.” With the Dragon’s Sword in his hand Felix held it like an extension of his arm.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet
Name: Cailina Payne
Affiliation: Kumogakure

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Cailina, put both of her hands up as she stepped from behind a tree. Easy, brimstone... just a little girl, lost on the path. Shaking her white hair out of her eyes she looked into the eyes of the man before her. Cailina Payne... How do you do? She put her hands down at her sides. You can put the sword down, it wouldn't do you any good to murder me.

She had half of a smile on her face, as she eyed the man before her. I was just on my way back to the village, when I caught your scent on the wind, interesting scent... thought I'd come and see what was going on. She was being mighty expository, for some reason.. probably the scent of the man, it was enticing to her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Sheathing the blade Felix looked the young girl over, “I am sorry, just not used to human company. It is nice to meet you Cailina…Payne? You wouldn’t happen to be ken of the Raikage Djay Payne?” Stopping Felix bowed, “My name is Felix Pyre, it is a pleasure to meet you Cailina, I am sorry to forget my manners like I said I am still not completely used to human company.”

Turning back he stared at the ashes of his fire from the night before, “If you want to stay for a while I can put on a pot of tea.” With that he picked a rock up from around his fire ring and a shuriken from his pouch, striking one against the other he quickly got the fire started. “Never go anywhere without a bit of flint, of course I did and was lucky enough to find this out here.” Sitting down he faced Cailina through the blaze, “You that was rather reckless of you to journey up here alone, if you were coming back from a mission you would have teammates at least two. Now what really brings you up here?”
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Cailina sat down before the fire, with a nod of thanks and her half smile slowly evolving into a full one. It's nice to meet you out here, as well Felix. She looked around the camp for a bit, trying to see if he was there with another person. Actually yes, I am the Raikage's daughter... unfortunately.

She watched the fire burn for a moment, when she was called out on her reason for being in the mountain range. I never said I was out here for a mission... I was just in the mountains... training with some friends. My motives aren't in question here sir, might I ask why you're out here? Her way with words came through once more as she flipped the conversation on Felix, who still smelled of Brimstone, which was incredibly odd.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Felix lowered his head so that his face was consumed in the shadows that the fire made dance, “My reasons are my own Cailina though, I will tell you that I come here peacefully and I intend to leave so.” He looked up to find Cailina’s face drawn tight.

Smiling Felix nearly laughed “What’s with the face, it’s like you tasted something horrible, but you are too polite to spit it out.” Looking around he found a jug of water and tossed it to her when the wind shifted and he got a whiff of brimstone and it dawned on him what happened. “Oh I am so sorry about the smell, I guess you get used to it after living with dragons for so long.”
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:33 pm

She caught the jug of water and took a good swig out of it, before almost choking on it. D-d...dragons? You.. you hang out with Dragons? That's amazing! Putting the jug down she looked at him, with wide eyes that reflected the light of the fire. I haven't heard of the dragons.. since I was little.. my Mom... used to tell stories of them. Her eyes darkened for a moment, before she caught herself and brought it back.

I know this may seem intrusive... but could you possibly... take me to see one? I understand they're a very proud race, and I might be barbecue'd on the spot.. but it'd be pure brilliance to meet such magnificent creatures. She reached down to the fang she wore at her neck, and gripped it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Felix’s eyes lit up as she asked to meet a dragon, “I doubt they would burn you to a crisp, well RuGuuard might but, well he won’t be joining us tonight.” Standing up he walked little ways out from the camp and biting his thumb hard enough to draw blood his hands started to weave the hand signs for the summon almost by themselves.

Placing his hand on the boulder before him a cloud of smoke signaled the arrival of a dragon as a female voice Rang through both his and Cailina’s mind “Who dares threaten the Dragon’s Sage?” Wistala spread her wings scattering the smoke to the four winds as she prepared to pounce on any threat that reared its head.

Smiling Felix greeted her warmly “Tala its okay there is no threat, but I do have someone that would like to meet you, she is a young ninja from the Kumogakure.” He turned back to Cailina as he introduced them. “Cailina I would like you to meet Wistala daughter of AuRel, Wistala this is the Raikage’s Daughter Cailina Payne.”

Wistala gazed at the young ninja her eyes seem to look beyond the girl’s presence and into her very essence, her voice echoed in Cailina’s mind “It is a pleasure to meet you little one.”
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Cailina, stood rooted to the ground, as a voice roared through her mind, scaring her witless. She was astonished at the sight of the beauteous dragon before her. It's an honor to meet you Wistala. She stumbled on her feet for a moment, as the situation fully hit her. Regaining her composure, she smiled brightly as she looked down at Felix and up at the dragon once more.

I hope you don't mind this.. but I have to show my friend this, she'd lose her mind. Reaching down to her thumb she bit down on it. It was with a quick movement that she drew blood and ran it along her arm. Performing the handsigns she slammed her hand on the ground to summon her friend. It was with a large plume of smoke, that the wolf came into this plane of existence.

She smiled as she leaned back on the grey fur of her best friend. This is Raizero. The wolf nodded her head, to both the dragon and the warrior. Zero look... a live dragon. The wolf looked up at the dragon once more, before shrinking down behind Cailina, either in fear or in respect. Please forgive us.. this is the first time we've met.. an actual Dragon.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cailina on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Felix was a bit surprised when to witness the young chunin perform a summoning jutsu, “Well so the child has secrets, what else are you hiding in the mind of yours?” he added a bit suspiciously. His normal smiling demeanor returned instantly “Well I guess I am not one to give a lecture on secrets, as a loud minded young dragon tends to give away what I was trying to keep concealed.”

Tala’s tail whipped around smacking Felix on the shoulder, “You should not hide who you are Felix you are a sage, that is nothing to ashamed of. Few in history ever earn that title as young as you are.” Turning she faced Cailina and Zero “Don’t let his hair fool you he is really only 26.” Stopping she regained her composure “It is nice to meet you Raizero I am Wistala. So how is it that one so young can perform a summon?”

Felix was rubbing his shoulder as he snapped back at Wistala, “And don’t let Tala fool you she is-“ Wistala’s tail suddenly wrapped around Felix’s head covering his mouth as his eyes radiated something close to joking anger.

Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Cailiana and Raizero looked over at Felix for a moment as they processed what they just heard. A Sage.... A Dragon Sage... no wonder you smell of Brimstone.. and so young... this is amazing! She looked down at Raizero, who was at a loss of words. Completely understandable.

She watched the two argue for a moment, and it seemed like sibling-like love, something that made her smile. Raizero looked up at Cailina, forcing her to remember the question. Oh yea... the summoning, well originally, The Lightning Wolves made a pact with my mother.. she in turn taught those skills to me... I can summon everyone from the tribe except the Chief... I just can't seem to mold the chakra well enough to bring him out, which was actually how I met Raizero.

Yes, that's me... the accident. Cailina's heart dropped as Raizero said that. She turned to her friend to apologize but the wolf already laughed it off. Come on.. it was a joke, stop being so sensitive. She stepped forward to Wistala, and looked directly into her eyes, as she addressed her. A Pleasure to meet you as well. Cailina worried that what Raizero did would seem like a challenge, but it was just how the wolves spoke to one another, with a bold attitude and an "in your face" attitude.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Tala growled a deep laugh as the wolf stepped close for its greeting and directed her comments to both Zero and Cailina “So you perform the summons in honor of your mother’s memory, that is very honorable of you little one. As for summoning the leader of any tribe it takes a great deal of chakra, it is the same with a reverse summon when one wants to call a high level contract.” Seeing Felix fighting to get loose of her tail she let him loose.

“Yes what you were saying is true, it does take a lot of chakra to summon a chief, but there are ways around this; though don’t get me wrong it still takes the same amount of energy to do so.” Felix continued where Tala had left off without a second thought to how it might seem strange to someone he didn’t know that well. “What I mean is that the body when threatened with life or death seemingly taps into a reserve of chakra so great that it allows you to pull off stunts so great that it borders of miraculous. Some people chalk this up as adrenaline some say that your body naturally stores twenty percent of your chakra, me I don’t care either way it just seems to be true.” Felix continued trying to avoid the subject of sage hood.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Cailina and Raizero listened intently on a way for her to summon Raizen, but than it was brought to a life threatening situation. She sighed deeply and looked up to the sky. I dunno... Life threatening to summon the chief.. I don't know if he'd even save me.. She looked down at Raizero for conformation, but all she did was look forward, avoiding Cailina's eyes.

Thanks for the information though... it's helpful to know I might have to kill myself to summon Chief.. She brought her smile back as she looked at Felix and Wistala. She reached down and stroked Raizero's fur, as she prepared to ask another question. So what's it like... hanging out with Dragon's all day... turning into a half Dragon.. flying around.. that must be a thrilling experience...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Felix and Tala both laughed at her questions, but Tala spoke first, “I would assume he gets tired of us, he lived with us for ten years learning to harness the nature energy to use the sage chakra. He is practically a member of my family the only brother I can have an intelligent conversation with.”

Felix smiled “I could never get tired of you all, as for turning half dragon well that isn’t what happens exactly. I do take on some aspects of the dragon such as the scaled skin, the claws and the eyes. The power and the heightened senses are amazing. As for flying…” Felix’s smile increased as he looked at Tala “How would you like to find out first hand?”

Tala added with a hint of glee in her mental voice, “It would be my pleasure to carry you personally. Grey if you want to fly you will have to summon AuRon or RuGuuard.” Wistala crouched low offering her back to Cailina
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 am

Cailina's eyes widened 10 sizes as she watched Wistala, crouch low enough for her to get on her back. She took a step forward, almost hesitantly, before jumping up onto the dragon. She tried to be as weightless as possible so as to not irritate her, but she was just being overly concerned, or so she hoped. She leaned forward slightly, resting her hands on Wistala's neck.

She looked over at Grey and Zero again, not knowing what to do next. What... what do I do next.. oh my god.. what if I fall... can I breathe up in all that air? She began shivering a little at the thoughts, until Zero issued a short bark to her. Cailina became silent, and her nerves calmed, almost as if on command.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Felix laughed as Cailina climbed atop Tala, “Don’t worry about anything just relax, if anything goes wrong I will be right up there beside you.” Biting his thumb to draw more blood he weaved the familiar hand signs almost in a blur, though this time a white dragon about twice the size of Wistala appeared before him. “AuRon, are you up for a little flight along with your sister?” Felix asked though he already knew the answer.

“Of course.” The male dragon spoke waiting for Felix to climb aboard, not bothering to lie down. Motioning him closer Felix whispered in his ear, “Oh this is going to be fun, but don’t you think it’s a little extreme even for you? “

Felix smiled almost making AuRon shake with fear, “There is no need to be concerned I am in complete control of anything that might happen.” Felix turned back to Tala and Cailina as he addressed the young Chunin, “Loosen your stance a bit and move with her as she takes off otherwise your teeth are likely to rattle out of your head, oh and don’t clench your teeth during a free fall.” Grimacing he continued “I learned that lesson the hard way.”

As soon as Felix was finished talking Tala ran to the edge of the cliff and jumped her wings folded to her sides as she started to dive. Picking up speed she snapped her wings open and soared high above the mountains. “So little one what do you think of the view?”

AuRon didn’t even wait for Felix as he jumped, Felix smiled as he followed jumping headfirst after the white dragon his laughter echoed through the mountain range.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Cailina nearly had a heart attack as she took flight on Wistala's back. It was amazing, to be flying at such speeds at such a height... it was amazing to be flying period. She looked backwards to see Felix flying behind her, and she felt a small pressure in her body, accompanied with a small smell of heated fur, as Raizero went back to her home. She looked forward, to see the world around her, as a smile exploded onto her face.

Oh my god! This view is amazing.. This.. This is Amazing!! Thank you so much! She smiled even though she had to completely close her eyes, as a piece of grit happened to hit her in the head, she realized if one hit her in the eye she'd go blind. Felix this is amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Felix smiled as Cailina took in the view of the sky, AuRon glided above and behind his smaller sister. “Felix who is the little one that is riding my sister, she barely looks old enough to be out of the egg let alone astride a dragonelle.” His voice roared inside Felix’s head, a tinge of curiosity seeped through the mental bond, because of his unfocused mind.

“That my brother is Cailina daughter of the Raikage and chunin of the Kumogakure.” He said stating only what he had learned of the girl. “And we are about to help her pull off a stunt so great that she never again will doubt herself.” As he spoke Felix was all ready weaving the signs to send both the dragons home, “Tell AuRel to be ready to take flight on summon just in case something goes wrong.” With that said both dragons disappeared in a cloud of smoke sending both sage and chunin plummeting to their death.

Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:01 pm

She opened her eyes, slowly not wanting to miss out on this experience. She reared her head back to look at the sun, when her body seemed to twist from it's sitting position. Within 2 seconds, she realized she wasn't on Wistala's back anymore.. and that she was free falling towards a large ditch. Looking back towards, Felix, her view of him was buffeted by the sudden burst of wind that came from her fall towards the ground.

She looked down at the rising ground as she screamed at the top of her lungs. An impractical thing to do, but it seemed like the only thing she could do. She figured that Felix was out of Chakra.. which was why he lost the summon. Meaning.. he was probably unconscious. She swatted around in the air for something to hold on to, but her fall never stopped. She mind flashed back to thoughts of her mother, growing up in the village, and even moments with her team, although now it seemed like all of that would end.

She closed her eyes, not wanting to see her fall any longer when something hit her. Something warm and pleasant... although loud. She opened her eyes, not to see the world she was falling through, but a woman dressed in all white. Her voice reveberated, and shook throughout the area. Her voice was so familiar. Look at you, all grown up.. The woman spoke in a tone resembling Cailina's but scarred... and with more passion. Only her mother, would speak in such a way... only her mother would come to see her in a moment such as this. Cailina looked up at her mom, with a fearful look on her face, but all Hikari did was smile. Hikari reached down to her chest, and pulled out a fang-like necklace. She held it forward, and it's very aura seemed to crackle with lightning, and sound with thunder.

Call to him... he will answer you... I am sure of it.. I'll give you everything I have in me.. to help you out.. but after that.. it's up to you. Cailina stood from her position and reached out to her mother with her own necklace. The Fangs seemed to glow in unison, as their bright lights tore Cailina from her mind and back to the fall. She had a devious smile on her face, one that threatened all those who saw it. She bit down into her thumb, drawing blood that flew out into the wind around her. She performed the hand signs with a speed she had never seen, each hand sign catching a drop of blood, that was to be lost to the wind.

Throwing her right hand forward, she expelled all the chakra she could muster into the air, as the seal spread out and out beneath her, creating a shape larger than she had ever seen. A boom of thunder signalled his return to the land of mortals. Lightning seemed to rip the sky in two as he roared and raged beneath Cailina. She ceased to fall as she landed atop a head of fur, that seemed to spark with lightning at ever moment. She looked down at the grey wolf beneath her, as he in turn looked up at her.

Hmm... she told me you'd be calling on me... but I never imagined it'd be so soon. Cailina just stared down at the Chief wolf, as he seemed to bring her entire world back into focus. She turned around to look at the body of the sage, still falling through the sky, although... she could see him doing something with his arms.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Felix was calm as he fell, no scream was in his throat, there was no hesitation in his action’s what so ever. With another bite he performed a summoning greater than both that came before it. Felix was standing on top of the head of a large red dragon. AuRel’s awesome wingspan shadowed the sky as he let out a roar. “FELIX! YOU HAVE DONE SOME STUPID STUNTS BUT THIS BY FAR WAS THE MOST RECKLESS!” AuRel’s mental voice was dripping with anger, but still Felix only smiled.

“Relax AuRel-sensei I was in complete control of the situation the whole time I would never have put a child in danger without knowing I couldn’t of stopped it the moment I deemed it a failed trail. I was merely demonstrating that even a young ninja could pull off a truly splendid jutsu and I was right she was able to summon if not the chief of the tribe at least a higher ranking warrior.” Felix’s voice was serious as he smiled looking at Cailina atop a giant white wolf.

AuRel also looked amused as he spoke to the wolf in a familiar tone of old friends, “Raizen, old friend well this is truly a surprise, what has it been 20 years sense we were both summoned at the same time?” Lowering himself down AuRel landed carefully on the side of a mountain so that he was on even ground with the old wolf.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Cailina leaned forward on Raizen, enjoying the feel of his lightning rippled fur on her skin. She scooched up to Raizen's head, and smiled as she spoke to him. Chief Raizen... I'm Cailina... Hikari's daughter... it's an honor to meet you. The wolf grunted in approval of her introduction, although he was more focused on the red Dragon descending slowly with Felix on his back.

The wolf, smiled, or what Hikari thought was a smile, as all of his teeth were shown and his lips seemed to be curved into a smile. AuRel... it has been a long time... Haven't seen you since the war... How have you been keeping? Hikari stood up slowly, and moved forward until she was resting on Raizen's head, she looked up at Grey for confirmation on Raizen and AuRel's Past, which seemed almost like fate that these two recipients of their abilities should meet some Scores later.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 pm

AuRel continued to chat as Felix stood atop his head taking in all that he saw with a practiced eye. She actually did it she managed to summon Raizen, but what was the cost for a chunin not used to that kind of chakra strain I am surprised she is able to stand after that. Felix smiled though only to hide his concern.

AuRel was still speaking filling in Raizen about what had happened in the past twenty years, “…Other than taking Felix here under my wing and training him in the art of senjutsu, not much has changed. I still miss her every day, but it is easy when you have daughter that is the spitting image of her to carry her memory foundly.”

OOC: Sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Cailina, just rolled around on the electric fur, with a bright smile on her face, as her wolf spoke to the Dragon Chief. I know what you mean... not a day goes by that I'm not reminded of her... Raizero helped fill that void... as did this one's mother. Raizen tilted his head upwards, at his back to catch a glimpse of Cailina rolling around like a child. With a short bark-like laugh, he sent an extra jolt through his body, shocking Cailina out of his fur, and into an apprehensive state.

Being brought down from her high, she began feeling extremely drained. She looked down at her hands as her vision swam and she lost her footing on Raizen's back. She looked up at Felix and smiled weakly, as she fell backwards off the beasts back. Raizen, sensed Cailina's drain in chakra, and moved swiftly to catch her fall, but when she closed her eyes, he too closed his, as he was sent back to his home. Cailina fell from the sky, towards the jagged peaks below her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 pm

In that one instant everything froze for Felix and he could see it all, Cailina was falling, she was unconscious and thus the anchor that held Raizen here was gone sending him back to where ever he had come from. In an instant Felix had invoked his true power as a sage, his eyes elongated as the irises spread to fill his whites with an amber glow. His skin took on that of a bronze dragon as his nails grew and curved to resemble talons.

“Cailina, hold on!” Felix had jumped from the top of AuRel’s head and was flying like a dart straight towards Cailina. Catching her he turned so that his feet would hit the ground first and the next instant they were flying through the mountain range headed toward’s his camp. I can’t believe I didn’t factor in the strain it would put on her body, AuRel was right it was reckless of me to try to teach one so young. If something had happened to her I would have never forgiven myself.

When he reached his camp he gently laid Cailina down next to the fire pit he quickly had a fire roaring next to her as he put on a kettle for the tea he had promised her earlier.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Cailina's mind was plagued of visions of death, the night sky... and of faces gone past. She felt a heat filling her body, as the visions became more rapid fire, it wasn't until she saw a vision of a man flying towards, her with speeds unrivaled. She reached a hand out towards, him when he vanished from her sight and was replaced by a burning fire. Jumping upwards she reached down for a Kunai on her waist, and held it before her. She looked around the area before her fatigue hit her again, and she fell down on one knee.

What.... Chief... what happened... where.... Chief? She could barely hold herself up, and yet she was questioning the world around her, and ready to strike down people before her. She could smell the faintest scent of brimstone before her, and so she dropped the kunai about an inch. Felix... are you out there... what's going on.. I can't see a thing..
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Felix’s voice was soft and calming as he spoke, “Cailina it’s all right I promised you that nothing would happen to you, and I couldn’t fulfill that promise, I didn’t take into consideration the enormous strain it would put on your body. I put you in danger when I let you attempt to summon Raizen.” Walking over to Cailina he pushed her back down into a sitting position taking the kunai and replacing it with a warm cup of tea. “Don’t try to stand up just yet and drink that it will help the world stop spinning.”

After digging around in his pack he found one food pill and offered it to her, “It’s not much but, this will restore some of the energy you lost.” Sighing he looked up at the sky the sun was setting in the west, “Well I guess you’re stuck with me a little bit longer than you expected, because I cannot allow you to travel in that weakened state. Seeing as you’re village is still a half day’s journey and I need to restock my supplies, so looks like you get a sage as an escort home.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Packing up camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Packing up camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Narutoverse :: Kaminari no Kuni (Land of Lightning)-
Jump to: