NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunagakure Sushi Bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuta

Yuta

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Character sheet
Name: Yuta Sabaku
Affiliation: Sunagakure

Sunagakure Sushi Bar Empty
PostSubject: Sunagakure Sushi Bar   Sunagakure Sushi Bar EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Yuta walked through the streets of Sunagakure, his fiery red hair blowing gently in the desert wind. He was well... hungry. He finished his duties, and decided to take a break at one of his favorite places to eat - the Sunagakure Sushi Bar. His panda-like emerald green eyes glanced at the clear blue sky, already hot. Luckily, by now he got used to the intense heat of the desert.
Minutes later he sat down on one of the stools at the sushi bar, glancing at the menu when his eyes landed on something new - tuna and leek sushi. It sounded gross, but leek is good. "I'll have some tuna and leek sushi, please?" He asked the storeowner in his regular decivingly feminine tone.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet
Name: Aelia Valkyrie
Affiliation: Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Sushi Bar   Sunagakure Sushi Bar EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Kalli slowly trudged down the streets of Sunagakure, looking for a place to stop and eat. Normally, she just bought cheap instant ramen since it saved money and it didn't taste too bad either but, she felt like maybe she could use a little variety for once. As she was walking, she noticed Yuta over at a suchi bar and decided to check the place out. Ducking inside because she was pretty tall, she sat next to Yuta. "Hey there Yuta-san. Do you have any recommendations or should I just wing it?" While she was talking, she looked over the menu. Oopf... Never really was a shrimp or tuna person myself but, Yuta is usually nie to me so, it wouldn't hurt to hang out with him every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Yuta

Yuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Sushi Bar   Sunagakure Sushi Bar EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Yuta glanced at Kalli, swallowing the rest of his sushi before he replied. "Surprisingly, the tuna and leek is really good." He replied, fumbling with his chopsticks. Unfortunately, Yuta could never get used to chopsticks. Dang it... He thought as he dropped one. "I meant to do that." He spoke, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Sushi Bar   Sunagakure Sushi Bar EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Kalli simply and smiled at Yuta's comment. "Oh I bet you did." She said sarcastically. She waved the storeowner over and pointed to Yuta's food. "I'll have that too, please." After she ordered, she turned to Yuta. "So, how ya been? I heven't seen you in a while. You look more... feminine than I remembered." She was smiling the whole time and couldn't help but feel a little happy about changing up her usual schedule and hanging out with somebody. Even if that person was a more or less almost a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Yuta

Yuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Sushi Bar   Sunagakure Sushi Bar EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Yuta smiled lightly after getting new chopsticks off of the counter, attempting again to get one of the sushi with them. This is the reason I like forks. He thought, giving up momentarily on the chopsticks. Of course, that doesn't mean he'll give up completely. "Haha, really? Didn't notice. I'd be great, except maybe if chopsticks weren't so hard to use." He finally got the sushi, but when he began raising his chopsticks it fell off.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Sushi Bar   Sunagakure Sushi Bar EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:14 pm

While she was waiting for her food, Kalli watch Yuta fumble around with his chopsticks and was amazed at how much trouble he seemed to be having. "Having fun there? You want me to help you out with that?" She joked. When her food arrived, she cracked open some chop sticks and went to devour her own food. She picked up each piece slowly and took her time eating. She was almost bragging and making fun of Yuta through her actions of eating alone.
Back to top Go down
Yuta

Yuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Sushi Bar   Sunagakure Sushi Bar EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:10 pm

"This, is how I do things. Watch and learn." He joked as he smiled, instead of using chopsticks the normal way he stabbed them into the sushi. Unfortunately, when he brought the sushi to his mouth the sushi fell off of the chopstick. "You have got to be kidding me..." He mumbled as the sushi fell back on the plate, his smirk gone. "I meant to do that too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Sushi Bar   Sunagakure Sushi Bar Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunagakure Sushi Bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Narutoverse :: Kaze no Kuni (Land of Wind) :: Sunagakure-
Jump to: