NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out for a walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Djay

Djay

Character sheet
Name: Djay Payne
Affiliation: Kumogakure

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Djay was walking through his village, people were looking at him, smiling at him, applauding even. though, even with all these gracious and loving things, he could only think of two things at the moment. His beautiful wife and loving daughter. After moving from the sound village to here, he began to think it was the right choice after those two came along into his life. he smiled, thinking of the times he had with them so far. soon though, he would have to get back to work, thinking of his village as well, his people.

Djay soon made it into a small shop that sold cinnamon rolls. he began to like them alot after his wife introduced them into his life. he walked through as a plate of fresh rolls were on a table waiting for him. they were expecting him. it was his usual trip to this shop this early in the morning. he sat down, smiling as he picked one up, looking at its spiral. it was so well made and so delicious. he ate it quickly and soon ate the other ones after that just as fast.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet
Name: Cailina Payne

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Cailina stepped into the streets of her village with a smile on her face. She began moving swiftly towards her favorite restaurant in the village. She had her hair blown to the back, with a few locks tied up in twin tails, the way her mother used to do her hair. It was after five minutes of running/sprinting that she made it to the Clouded Bakery, her favorite spot for rolls, who's recipe was almost as good as her aunts. Passing under the veil, she saw her father tearing through a tray of buns like a starved wolf.

She stepped forward, and glanced down at the tray from over his shoulder. As he crammed them in his mouth, she saw that there was one more on it. With a quick movement she snatched the bun from the tray and stuffed it in her mouth. Taking a quick step back, she slid out of the shop and put up her fists as if she was ready to fight. She still had a smile on her face, but she expected an equal and opposite reaction to this thievery.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

Character sheet

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Djay looked at the last Roll, merely glancing at it, thinking of how tasty the last Roll would be. drool began to form as he reached out his hand, but before he could grasp it, a hand quickly snatched it. his eyes grew wide as he turned his head, only to see a blur rush outside the shop. when he finally caught a good glance at the thief, it was none other than his DAUGHTER! (dun dun duuuun). His mouth dropped open wide as his glances slid down his face to reveal open shocked eyes. you have got to be kidding me! he thought as he slid his glasses back to his eyes and stood up from his seat. "Girl, you have just earned yourself a major punishment. im going to have to use the forbidden taijutsu style handed down generation by generation from all the taijutsu geniuses." he said cracking his knuckles. Than, with one foul swoop of a body flicker, he moved out the door and behind Cailina with open hands in what looked to be a tiger stance. "Forbidden taijutsu style: Tickle Torture!" he said as he lunged open wiggly fingers towards Cailina's sides, armpits, behind the legs, and neck to tickle her!
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:29 pm

She took a few steps back as her father announced some super secret jutsu, he was going to unveil. She waited for it and than she saw a flicker of movement from the man. She threw a heavy punch forward but it never connected to anything. She twitched her head to the side, to see a glimpse of him assaulting her with a barrage of tickles. She was defeated soundly. Writhing in his arms she screamed and laughed, as tears ran down her face. She kept thrashing around she attracted the attention of those around her. Stop STOP! Aww I give up I'm sorry st.. stop stop come on please!!
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

Character sheet

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 am

He kept tickling her, it was fun. soon though he stopped after about one more minute and said. "haha, If you give up i guess." he said calmly, like a father." Cailina! how have you been lately? i haven't seen you in awhile. how is chunin comin along? i want to hear all about what has happened recently....any new guy friends? you know if you have any, i need ot meet them first." he said hugging her, showing his affection. he truely did miss her. lately he was behind a desk doinf paper work and running earands for hsi village. he didn't get to spend time with her for exactly 27 hours! this was his obsesive father attitude. sure he was a chill guy, but he wanted to be with his daughter as much as he could
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 am

She was finally released from her fathers grip. Stepping forward she took deep breaths of fresh oxygen as she turned to face her dad. Jeez... Now I see why we never hang out anymore.. you're always trying to kill me. Straightening out, she smiled again, happy to be with her dad. Well.. in the past 20 something hours daddy... I've slept... ate some food... trained with auntie.... stole your food.. and than got tickled by you... nothing exciting has happened in between. No new Boyfriends none of that... although.. there was this cute Dragon Sage... She bit on her finger lightly, as she gazed off in the distance thinking of the sage.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

Character sheet

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 am

"hey now, i try to kill you with the most loving emotions possible." he said smiling as he faked another tickle strike, but it was a fake out, just for a tease. he thans miled at ehr next comment. "that sounds action packed. how was training with Auntie? what new things did ya learn?" he asked curiously. he than heard her next comment. he began to shudder. dragon...sage.. he thought as images fo his little girl flying away from him on a dragon with a man came to his mind. "woah now, dragon sage? how old is this dragon sage? the last sage i new was an old fart who played with toads. is he nice, kind, respectful?" he said getting close to her, speaking annoyingly like a typical father. he than paused a little, before laughing and backing up, giving her a slight nuggy. "i joke, but whom is this "cute" sage your bitting you finger for?" he said joking, bitting his finger to mimic her as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:23 am

She just twirled around on the tip of her toes, for a moment before coming to rest facing her father again. Auntie says she's going to teach me some of Mom's old Jutsu, as soon as I'm good enough to take the Jonin Exams. After a few moments though she laughed to herself at her fathers comment. He's a ninja from Konoha... he's such a rebel... he killed 36 ninja during his Chunin Exams, 48 in his Jonin Exam.. and he's an ANBU Commander... and he's gonna be over this weekend to meet you! She smiled brightly, obviously expecting a happy response from her dad.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

Character sheet

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:56 am

Djay crossed his arms with a smile, "what jutsu is she going to teach you? have you begun thinking of stratiegic way to fight for the jonin exams?" he asked calmly. he than heard her other responce and merely shrugged a tad. "dang....this guy is tough..he killed more in the chunin exams than i did...you friken young people always showing up the generation before you." he said with a smile now. "this guy sounds tough, i can't wait to meet this guy." he said calmly as he brought in cailina for a father/daughter hug.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Auntie said I'm to learn some Medical Jutsu.. something to do with lightning, shocking the nerves in a persons body back to life. After that she smiled at her daddy's warm approval of the Sage. I'm sure he'd love to meet you as well... he's a big fan of Mom's old war stories... and I know that you and her war all the time. Sighing a bit, she thought about the battles they used to fight when she was younger.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

Character sheet

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:26 am

Djay nodded, he did appreciate her daughter finding a man in her life, though he still had to see him. make sure the kid was alright. "medical jutsu like that will take ALOT of work Cailina. but i know you can do it, with some dedication of course." he said with a smirk on his face. he than listened about her mothers, his wife, war stories. he missed those times when Djay fought along side with her. he smiled as he said "Yeah, we only got some personal time to.....well maybe when your older." he said giving her a nuggy. "now, question again.....whats his name?" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk   Out for a walk Empty

Back to top Go down

Out for a walk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Narutoverse :: Kaminari no Kuni (Land of Lightning) :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: