NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What...Was I doing again...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshiko

Yoshiko

Character sheet
Name: Yoshiko Amemao
Affiliation: Iwagakure

What...Was I doing again...?  Empty
PostSubject: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:30 pm

The setting was a small bar somewhere in the village. It was dark out, but the sun had just set below the peaks of the mountain range that the village is protected by... So it was still pretty early. However, nighttime was when things got really fun around the village, and Yoshiko; still having that wild party spirit, wanted to go experience it after a looong day of Tsuchikage duties. He left his office about 2 hours ago, making his way downtown and to this bar. He always came here for two reasons: 1. It was run by a family member and 2. They had the BEST sake!!!! There was a neon sign at the window, it flickered occasionally, making an electrical buzzing. There were a few people in the bar, they were all normal looking people, and they all had their eyes focused on one person in the place... Yoshiko Amemao. The Tsuchikage. Could they not believe that he comes here on a regular basis? And how come they never noticed the white-haired shinobi when he used to come here before? Was it because he wasn't the most highly respected person in the village at the time? Probably... That's all people see in other people... Their publicity... He didn't like it.. So he slowly turned to them and opened his eyes. If one were to look at him closely, they would see his cheeks were slightly rosy, his movements were out of the ordinary, and his eyes were occasionally drifting off into space. In other words, he was drunk.

"W-WHAT... Are you all l-looking at!?!" He snapped, his words sounded quivery but slurred. Everyone in the room turned away from him, "..That's what I tho-" he hiccuped, "-ught.." he muttered. Yoshiko turned back to the table and rested his head against his arm, which was sprawled out. He began humming quietly, muttering something under his breath every now and then. His cousin-a waitress-came over and placed a cup of sake on the table. "I think you've had wa~ay too many." Yoshiko chuckled at this, a sort of maniacal chuckle that he really couldn't control. "Oh yeaaah?" he asked, totally spaced out. "But I...I fe- Feel just fiiinneee.. Really I do." he chuckled again. "...J-Ju-Just keep 'em comin'.." His cousin sighed, she really didn't want to give him more.. But what other choice did she have... He was the Tsuchikage. She nodded and then walked away.

Yoshiko chugged down the cup of sake and sighed, the stench of alcohol was strong in his breath. He hated the smell, but he liked the taste and loved the way it made him feel. Yoshiko got a sudden feeling... Like... Like he was forgetting something.. What was it again? He had told someone to meet him here.. But who was it? G..Gar..Garry? Nooo.. He knew it started with a G. Yoshiko pounded at his head with his fists, he was trying to clear out the noise from inside his head. He began to mutter, "Gar..Ga...Garr...G...Ga.." he began to get frustrated, "GAAAHH!! DAMMIT!" he yelled. He slammed his forehead down on the table and suddenly remembered, "GAROVO!" he yelled out. They were supposed to meet here... He just wondered where he was.
Back to top Go down
Roromorunin+

Roromorunin+

Character sheet
Name: Garovo Somoroku

PostSubject: Re: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:30 am

Garovo had once again been hit with his narcolepsy hard so he was really late for his meeting with the Tsuchikage he was still fairly drowsy so he walked most of the way to the place he was said to meet the Tsuchikage at. He remembered one word and that was “the” but that didn’t help him much in remembering the name. Luckily he did remember the location the only reason he remembered that is because it was right down the road from his favorite eating joint. He decided he was awake enough to dig the rest of the way there. Molelyness ensued and moment later he was almost to his destination when suddenly he fall through the dirt wall off the store cellar. Crashes and bangs could be heard as Garovo breaking objects along with yells and angry screaming heavy footsteps drowsy mumbles and people going up and down stars. Moments later Garovo was walking out of the back room getting screamed at “YOU FU**ING IDIOT WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!” Garovo noticed the Tsuchikage sitting at a table so he started walking over to him and sat down.

Garovo said “Put it on my buddy Yoshikos tab er something” he smiled and laughed but really inside he was nevus as hell hoping he wouldn’t be killed for wrecking the basement. He continued and said to Yoshiko “Welll that was embarrassing.” he looked around nervously and continued “what was it I was suposto come down here for again? I don’t think it was falling into the basement and wrecking up the place?” He thought about it for a second and said jokingly” …was it?”

(occ: yay for first post IN A LONG TIME AND INSOMNIA! and sorry if it sucks i is rusty Razz)
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko

Yoshiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Yoshiko began to stare off into space while waiting for Garovo to show up. He was looking out the window, his eyes following a moth that was flying around a street lamp. There was a soft smile on his face although he had no idea why he was smiling. His head was tilted to the left and his cheek resting against the palm of his hand. He continued to stare at the moth for a while. Yoshiko reached for the cup of sake, which he knew was empty but decided to try and take a sip anyway. He grabbed it and took a sip of sake.. Wait what? "How'd that get there...?" he thought. It was empty wasn't it? So there was no way that the cup could have refilled itself. He started at it, wide-eyed, and highly confused. Just what the hell was going on? Once more he took a sip... That was definitely sake. He pinched his arm to make sure he wasn't dreaming... Nothing changed. "Aaah what the hell.." he muttered. Yoshiko chugged the cup of sake and slammed it down on the table. His cousin came walking by. Unknown to him it was she who replaced his empty cup of sake before. "Done already?" she asked, "Jeez you really know how to down those things. I literally ju-" She was cut off by Yoshiko "Hey...H-hey!" he said as if really excited, "Y..You are not gonna believe this..!" Yoshiko grabbed the cup of sake with his index finger and thumb and wiggled it in the air. "The..The sa-sake in this glass was gone...For like...A few seconds..And when I went to take a sip.. It was...It was back again!" He made a surprised face. "D-do you kn-know how... How amazing that is! I was like...Whoa...." His cousin raised her left eyebrow and fought to contain her laughter. "Umm... Yoshi... I replaced the glass when you were staring out the window.." she chuckled. "What...?" he asked in a totally spaced out voice. "Y..yeah.. Just like this.." she grabbed his empty cup of sake and put down a new one. "See. Just like this." Yoshiko smacked his forehead. "Oooooohhh! Th-tha-that was yyyoooouuu!" he began to laugh, a crazy drunk person laugh. "You toootally had me freaked out there... I was beginnin' to th-think that that this place was maaaggiiicc or something." She patted him on the head, "Yeah okay... No more after this though. You are totally wasted." He sighed, "Fiiinnee.. From now on bring me green tea." She nodded and walked away.

He took sips of this sake seeing as it was his last cup, might as well make it last. He began to wonder where Garovo was, or if he was coming at all. Several crashes and bangs could be heard, he looked around the room.. Too drunk to notice anything, so he just thought that there was a bar brawl going on. He sat there quietly, minding his own business. He heard some yelling and looked in the direction from where it came. Then he saw a figure of a man coming toward him. He payed no mind at first, but when he saw him coming closer he began to tense up. He chugged down the cup of sake and pegged the cup at the persons head. He squinted to get a better view of the person. His eyes widened a bit when he realized who it was, "OH! It's.. Garry!" he exclaimed. "Hiiiii Gaaarrryyyyy!!!" he called out. "So-Sorry for thro-throwing that at you... I th..thought you were... Aaah never mind.. Just get over here already..!"
Back to top Go down
Roromorunin+

Roromorunin+

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Garovo narrowly dodged the cup and sat down at the table. Since Yoshiko seemed to have missed his small talk he repeated it. "I guess you didnt hear what i said so ill repeat it what was it I was suposto come down here for again? I don’t think it was falling into the basement and wrecking up the place?…was it?” He waited for Yoshiko's response and ordered a drink and waited.

(its small get over it XD its over the minumim SOOO Razz)
Back to top Go down
<3Angel Of Death<3

<3Angel Of Death<3

Character sheet
Name: Rina

PostSubject: Re: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Standing out side of a 5 star bar a glorious young girl stood screaming her long brown hair flowed down her back…it was neat and silky…clearly she took good care of it….her face was filled with anger..she had just been kicked out of a bar…the left side of her flawless face was coved by her hair only one eye visible….it was as blue as the sky ….yet as cold as ice……….she was warring her purple tub top and black shorts….her studded belt caught the light as she stood there…..this young woman was Rina……Anbu…and a very solitary person….normally stern and cold…but at the moment she was drunk…….being young she had never drank…and tonight she learned she can’t hold her Sake very well.

Walking down the street or more like running down the street Rina tried to find another bar while laughing like she was mentally unstable……then she began to skip….for being drunk she seemed to never lose her footing..odd…”BAR “she laughed “COME TO RINA-CHAN!!!” she laughed like a child who had a little too much sugar….then suddenly she tripped and fell on her face…..she began to cry….”OWWWW MY NOSE” she cried while rolling on the ground “It hurrrrrttttttttttsssss” she wailed..

Slowly getting up …a light the light she had been searching for…A BAR. Without a moment’s hesitation…Rina ran in….and she saw her best buddies Garovo and Yoshi… “HEY GUYS” she screamed happily..normally she would be yelling at one of them for doing something stupid…but she was drunk beyond comprehension… Sprinting across the floor she tripped…. and rolled…but then was back on her feet .. Garovo was the one she go to first…” Hey baby” she winked running her fingers threw his dark hair…..in a rather seductive manner….with out waiting for him to say anything she kissed him deeply before walking over to Yoshi and plopping down on his lap. “Hey other baby” she whisper seductively while running her fingertips down the side of his face and kissing him…
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

Character sheet
Name: Jace Greylake
Affiliation: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Jace had just arrived in Iwagakure and already he was taking in the atmosphere, the rich culture that was so similar to his own back in Suna but at the same time very foreign. He had come here to have a quick meeting with the Tsuchikage and had arrived early so he looked around and was again facinated by the people here and when he saw a market with foods he had never heard of before he was unable to resist. He was wandering in the maze of buildings and street carts for hours and had managed to get himself lost so in a sad attempt to figure out what was going on he went into one of the shops with the intention of asking for directions to the leader's place but instead found something much better. Somehow Jace had managed to come across his now single most favourite place in the entire village, a little home run liquor store that sold a special selection of stuff. Konoha Fire Water? They haven't made this stuff in a hundred years!! Jace looked excitedly at the young woman behind th counter and reached for his wallet. How many of those bottles ya got? I'll take em all!!

In his hand was a small case of six Fire waters and one extra in his hand. He popped the cap and took a swig from the anicent canister, and almost instantly he gagged and nearly let himself spit it out. Da fuck? this stuff tastes like shit distilled in battery acid. Without thinking he pressed the bottle back to his lips and chugged half of it in one shot, this time without any reaction at all to the taste other than satisfaction. OH YEA BABY NOW THIS IS THE GOOD SHIT!!! Jace's face was already changed, his eyes flickering back and forth like a crazy man. He wobbled around a bit and took a few steps before collapsing. The idiot had taken the necessary steps required for his body to completely smash a street vendors cart. The vendor was yelling like crazy but Jace didn't look up even when a mob started to form around him because the drunken bastard had passed out and was taking a nice nap. He still held all of his bottles tightly in his grip but all the people around him had decided that it was time for him to get off their road.

When he woke up several hours later he was in a bar somewhere still in Iwa but in a completely different part of town then he had been, all six remaining bottle of the fire water still in their case on the table in front of him. He grabbed his head from the slight migrane and quickly ordered as many cups of sake as they would bring him, and after about seven or eight his headache had calmed down. I do enjoy the art of pain management. He heard a little raquet and turned his attention to a table of people he had not noticed until now. Then he realized that one of them was the Tsuchikage, what luck. He stood up and almost fell over again but steadied himself to a point, grasping his drinks he headed over there and took a seat with the others. Hello Everyone, whats happening? ~hiccup~
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko

Yoshiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Yoshiko tilted his head to the left as if he was greatly confused at the words that came out of Garovo's mouth. "Wh-What WERE y..you supposed to come he-here for anyway?" He asked as if he didn't know. "You're not sta-stalki~ing me are you...?" He giggled wildly. "I'm kidding!" he sang happily. "You know.. Y-you're cute when you... Ask soooo many qu-ques-questions..Garry." He chuckled again, "Oooopppssss... Did I saaay that? I d-don't think I m-meant to.. Hehehehehe." Yoshiko slumped over, his forehead slamming into the table. "Oooowwwww!" he whined, "Stupid table! It huuurrt me!!" He rubbed his forehead and then looked back at Garovo. "I..forget..." he sighed. "O-oh wait! A..M-meeting! Yes that... That's what..what it is." He began to ponder, "W-wonder..What it...was.. abou-about..." His drunken mind was full with random chitter chatter and buzzing noises, so it was hard to think.. Really hard. He was pounding at his head with his fists to make himself remember.

Just about when the thing came to mind, he heard a voice that was oh so familiar... It distracted him and he forgot what he was about to say. He turned to say hi, but before he could Rina had already sprinted towards them. She was kissing...What's-his-face...He pouted a bit.. It wasn't fair! But wait... Before he knew it she was sitting on his lap and gave him a kiss. He giggled uncontrollably and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hiiii hooneeeyy.." he began to giggle, "H-honey...Hehehehe. That's fun-ny. See.. Cause...H-honey is bee vomit!" he exclaimed. "But I still love yooouuu.. And Garry too.." He sang. Yoshiko put his mouth next to Rina's ear and whispered: "Heeeyy.. Ri~na..." he giggled a bit.. A giggle of a drunken deviant, "Y-You...Gave me... A st-stiffy..." He laughed.

A short time later, from the corner of his eye he saw someone clumsily approaching them. Another drunk at the bar perhaps? What could he possibly want? Some more money to get more booze? Yoshiko wouldn't have that. "G-get out of here you frea-freaking hobo..!" he said as the man sat down. "I will not g-give you mon-money jussssst so you can buy more booze. S-so sc-" Yoshiko cut himself off once he got a better view of the man. "OH Heeeeeeeeeyyy!!!" he exclaimed happily. "I-It's the saaandmaaann!! Hello there sandman!" Yoshiko smiled while greeting the Kazekage (Aka Sandman). "Just wh-what are you doing heeerrreee?" he asked. Another question to a thing he knew, but forgot. Suddenly he slapped his forehead, "Oh riiiiggghhtt! I reme-remember! We were supposed to have... To have a meeting..." He turned to the "Sandman" again, "Do you remem...ber... What it was about again..Sandman..?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Roromorunin+

Roromorunin+

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 am

Garovo was taken off guard by Yoshiko's remark not just the fact that he was just called cute by a guy but also because he was the Tsuchikage. Not to mention Garovo didn't see himself as cute in fact how could he ever see his face it was completely covered by his hair. You could see nothing of Garovo his hoodie covered most of his body and his hands where in his pockets he must of looked straight up emo but cute? He though it must have been the alcohol talking not rational thought...but wait what if it was true no that cant be true or is it. Garovo's eyes widened when he noticed Rina and lost his train of though and completely forgot Yoshiko's comment.

When suddenly Garovo was completely caught off guard when a plastered Rina came out of no where with a kiss. He blushed and fell backwards in his chair losing all focus on what was going on. His narcolepsy kicked in because of his sheer embarrassment of the situation. The now unconscious Garovo was having on of the strangest dream he had had in awhile. It seemed as if the room that he was in wile away had caved in revealing a massive cave made of something that looked like solid steel but what Garovo tried to move he tripped over some unseen object and went tumbling into the wall which suddenly ripped as if it was paper and the whole cave caught on fire burning into nothing Garovo fell into the endless nothing below which seemed like an eternity ,but was only several minutes in the real world, several odd things happened in this falling he saw many things out in the darkness all of which where impossible to explain.

He finally finished falling and the dream ended. He got up rubbed his head and tried to play it off like it never happened which he failed horrible at doing. Garovo only caught the tail end of what Yoshiko was saying and he noticed the Kazekage had showed up as well and then he remembered this was some kind of meeting only he to had forgotten what it was about also. He also noticed he was the only one who wasn't drunk off there ass....once again he had to be the voice of sober reason. Garovo had never been one to drink it never looked appealing to him. He spit on the ground trying to get the alcohol taste out of his mouth from Rina's kiss and said "I don't remember what this is about ether but why am i the only person here who's not drunk off there ass?" He sighed he thought "god i must sound like such a buzz kill but oh well let them do what they want" he continued and said "And what the hell is the Kazekage doing here? I mean shouldn't you be watching i don't know your village not drunk a whole land away from home?"

Then he remembered Rina was in the room he hadn't seen her in awhile so he thought he would ask her what she was doing here and how she had been. "Rina how you been? I haven't seen you in awhile." He sat back down and looked around at the drunken mess around him.

(Occ:WHERE THE FU** DID THIS COME FROM O.O INSOMNIA YOU ARE MY MUSE AND YAY FOR POINTLESS INFORMATION TO MAKE POST LONGER Razz)

Back to top Go down
<3Angel Of Death<3

<3Angel Of Death<3

Character sheet
Name: Rina

PostSubject: Re: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:34 am

Being drunk Rinas judgment was clearly foggy….at a time like this she would be suggesting they got Yoshi home and out of public… being such a stiff one would only wonder if she really wanted to do the actions she was committing……but then again what was the use of wondering…it’s not like she would ever admit to anything that happened that evening any way…….But she had not always been that way…she used to run around, play, have fun…with Garovo and Yoshi….but then one day she just distanced herself from both of them….only bothering to show up if one of them needed to have a word with her……and even then she kept it strictly on a work topic…..But Rina was with them now…Right?...but there was a question at hand….would RIna have come in and joined them if she was 100% “herself”…or would she have just passed them with no more than a hello…or maybe even less…….or an even better question… what made her resort to this??? Rina was not one to let herself fall to a disrespectful manner; she was far too proud and witty for it.

As Yoshis arms wrapped themselves around Rinas waist she made herself conferrable…..after all she was not planning on moving any time soon…she was far too lazy for that. “honey?” Rina asked tilting her head “bee vomit” it seemed to take a moment to register….surprisingly her speech was perfect….about 20 seconds later she started giggling uncontrollable like it was the funniest thing she ever heard…well second funniest …” OOO SOOOO THAT WHATS POKEING ME!!!!” she giggled then hugged his head “WE LOVE YOU TO!!!!” suddenly her eyes got very wide…she still had Yoshis belt from when they where younger….”YOSHI-KUN I STILL HAVE THE BELT I STOLL FROM YOU” SHE SCREAMED while pulling use the bass of her tub top to revile the studded belt.

Slowly turning her head RIna looked At Garovo…he was still on the floor from when she kissed him….did he not like it??? O well she did not really care….but he had been down there for a while now, she was about to get up to see if he was ok…but then he got up on his own..she watched where his gaze turned to…she stared at the Kage for a moment…she found it somewhat odd….3 out of the 4 where out of their mind…”Well I have s sensible reason for being drunk..” RIna declared her voice bitter…….clearly Garovos words somehow or another struck a nerve…but then turned to the Kage her eyes narrowed……she seems a bit more herself…..but not quite……….more like hardly

Hunching over Rina rested her elbows on the table…..Garovo asked her a question…..and the reason she was drunk came back to her……..”Iv never been worse” she admitted…normaly she would be lying right about now about how grate she was “what about you” she asked flopping back on her human chair. Her face turned towards the ceiling.
Suddenly Rina ripped herself out of Yoshis grip and jumped into the other kages lap like she knew him…….clearly she did not “whats your name”, she asked tilting her head to the side her green eye becoming visible along with her blue eye.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

Character sheet
Name: Jace Greylake
Affiliation: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:56 am

Jace was greeted in a few different ways, primarily by the Tsuchikage, someone he had considered a friend due to their alliance for all these years. If he himself were not pretty much wasted then he might have caught onto the fact that Yoshi was drunk, but the baka was actually unaware that he himself had ingested any alcohol today so if someone told him he was drunk it would probably just be a joke in his mind. The Sandman, the nickname was still funny no matter how many times people addressed him by it but this was the first time it had happened since his kage promotion and it felt good to have a piece of his childhood brought back to him. But then the mention of a meeting depressed him again, he hated meeting with a strong passion and that was most likely never to change no matter how many he had been forced into. But this one was not forced, in fact only a handful of his personal anbu squad had even been briefed that he was not present in the village and they were only told so that they would not literally destroy sand castle town while he was away to search. So this little meeting was a sort of business vacation for him. Being drunk off his ass Jace actually passed out for a few seconds and woke up just in time to hear Garovo ask why he was the only non drunk here which confused the kage because he was sure that he was not drunk as well as question why he was drunk in Iwa. Simple my boy, I am drunk in this land rather than my own because the land of wind is going through a rough patch in the liquor market so everything is inflated several times. And besides, I my good sir am not dru--- The kazekage was unable to finish his statement before he fell out of his chair to the floor, it only took him a second to return to his perch but he didn’t seem to notice that he had fallen on his own and was looking for who pushed him. I remember that we were gonna talk about something, but that thought escapes me now for some strange reason, it’s almost as though I’m drunk or something. Suddenly the girl that had been sitting with Yoshi traded kage chairs and was now sitting on his lap. Asking for his name a drunk moment came over him, They call me the Sandman where I come from because when you sit in me I get stuck in everywhere. Jace giggled insanely at his comment and completely forgot that there was even anyone in the same building as him, so when he came back he looked at Rina with a lazy face. Maybe this one here remembers what we came here for? He looked at Rina deeply and let his left arm wrap around her waist loosely as he reached for another fire water with his right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What...Was I doing again...?    What...Was I doing again...?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What...Was I doing again...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Narutoverse :: Tsuchi no Kuni (Land of Earth) :: Iwagakure-
Jump to: