NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A ninja in the mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet
Name: Yoshi Uzumaki "The Broken Uzumaki"
Affiliation: Missing-nin (Konohagakure)

A ninja in the mist Empty
PostSubject: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Yoshi walked into a small town in Mizu no Kuni. If she had to guess this town was possibly 2-4 miles away from Kirigakure. She was surprised she hadn't been confronted yet. It was a pretty populated town so Yoshi was pretty sure she wouldn't be attacked here. But she was pretty high in the bingo books so she didn't know, how the ninja would react when they realized she was here. She felt a small tug on her clothes and but reflex she pulled out a kunai, holding it in a ready position she turned around. The whole process took about 2 seconds. She lowered her guard and put the kunai away when she realized it was only a young child begging for money. The child was now cowering in fear, when he notice the weapon was gone he calm down. Yoshi reached into pocket and pulled out a few coins and gave it to the kid. He smiled and then ran away happily. She walked to the nearest bar where she sat down at the bar and pulled her hood over her face so only the bottom of her nose down could be seen. "Get me a bottle of sake and something to eat." said Yoshi. Sh waited as the barkeep got her drink and food.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"
Affiliation: Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Undercover Jonin had reported the sighting of a Missing-nin known notoriously as the "Broken Uzumaki". One of them had immediately confronted the Mizukage, while the other three remained within range of the area. It was clear to them that this Missing-nin wanted attention, and possibly chose this site intentionally, since it wasn't too far off from the once-powerful Village Hidden in the Mist. The Mizukage chose to approach this threat personally, however, he made sure to send two ANBU messengers to the Broken Uzumaki, hoping she'd choose to meet him somewhere away from innocent civilians, though, he was close enough to recognize any destruction within the Village not too far off from the misty pit of Kirigakure.

The Mizukage was feared throughout the entire Ninja World, his most impressive feat. was literally destroying a combined force of Shinobi from more three Ninja Villages that had collaborated in a particularly major battle during the fifth Great Shinobi World War. Feared by foreigners, and admired by fellow Kiri-nin. He earned the title "God" due to his performances with very powerful jutsu, unknown to Ninja of this day and age - or long forgotten.

The Mizukage waited atop a Mountain, one that allowed him to overlook the small Village miles below. The Mountain's surface was rocky, but wide, and full. The Mizukage stood patiently waiting for the Missing-nin to approach him - he'd know whether or not she was coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Yoshi was enjoying her food and drink when she was interrupted. "Don't you know it's rude to interrupt a lady when she is eating." said Yoshi. The ninjas that interrupted her gave her a message. "From here look for the tallest mountain, go there be there in 30 minutes." said one of the shinobi before disappearing. She sighed. Couldn't have a day to lay back could she. She finished her food and left the money for it on the bar then left. She found the mountain and made it to the top. To her surprise she saw the muzikage. "What do you want." said Yoshi
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:43 pm

The Mizukage hadn't been looking at the Broken Uzumaki, his back was turned, but, he felt her presence, it was full - a bit too full, chakra unique only to the Uzumaki family, a more prominent one, centered in Konohagakure. The Missing-nin had strangely asked what it was that the Mizukage wanted, his face remained plain, lacking any expression at all. He slowly turned around to face the Broken Uzumaki. "What is it that I want?" The Mizukage asked rhetorically, with a subtle but deep tone of voice. "...What is it that you want?" The Mizukage replied. "Missing-nin do not come all the way to Mizu no Kuni from the mainland, for a simple day-break. You do realize that I'm authorized to kill you in the name of the Gokage." The Mizukage spoke up without any passion in his voice. It was totally monotone - clearly, there was no interest; perhaps there was never an interest. His all-seeing, rippled Rinnegan-eyes glared intently at the Missing-nin. This was not her territory.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:59 pm

"How do you know what missing-nin do or not do." said Yoshi. She wasn't like other missing-nin. Her reasons were her own and she didn't have to share them. "You realize that I'm authorized to kill you in the name of your in my way." She didn't have time to mess with the muzikage. She knew his reputation and she beg he knew hers, both of them were deadly.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Two ANBU had appeared behind the Missing-nin, and quickly they responded by releasing two water whips, to catch her almost immediately in their grasp. The attack was sudden, and very difficult to avoid. But, of course, the Mizukage didn't underestimate the notorious 'Broken Uzumaki'. "You've underestimated the Ninja of Kirigakure. This entire Nation is our home, it is here that most of us were born and raised. One who is so selfish that they choose to abandon their Village, is not welcome here." The Mizukage spoke loudly, with a deep, and powerful tone of voice. His tone was not only superior, but their surroundings were, and the people among other people - all loyal to Mizu no Kuni. "I can take you to Kirigakure peacefully, where you will be detained. I can convince the Gokage to lessen your sentence, but only if you surrender now." The Mizukage added. He then simply gazed sharply into her eyes, his Rinnegan glowing a bright, and illusive purple color. His arms were folded, and he stood tall - he was confident, that was certain; and he had every right to be.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:19 pm

She sighed when the water whips wrapped around her arms. Each water whip captured one arm, effective tactic, but could be countered. "You underestimate me." said Yoshi. "And for the record, quit the almighty god act, if you remember your history one of my family's strongest ninja took some one like you down. He was one of the 3 strongest members of the family, the other being Minato." she paused "The other being me." With a flick of the wrist a small paper ball flew out of her right sleeve and made contact with one of the ninja's holding her. The seal activated on contact and his water whip deformed back into water and fell harmlessly on the group. With her free hand a rasengan formed. She swiped it through the water whip breaking it up allowing her other arm free. "Rasengan!" she yelled and she pushed the rasengan into the other shinobi sending him flying backwards. She turned her attention to the ninja who was effected by the seal. She punched him in the jaw and he fell to the ground. She pulled out one of her special made kunai. "Now you can leave and we can pretend this little thing never happened, or are you going to keep sending ninja at me."
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:47 pm

The Mizukage was not amused by the Broken Uzumaki. She was not a peace-loving person, that was already clear. Instead of resolving things peacefully, she would have to be crushed physically - if that was the case, then it was necessary, for the future well-being of the Ninja of this Generation. The Broken Uzumaki escaped from her hold with relative ease, causing a bit of a mess upon activating the Rasengan. "You relate yourself to the great Uzumaki Naruto? Foolish child - you two are nothing alike. Uzumaki Naruto would never betray his Village, no matter what the cost." The Mizukage paused before responding. "You forget one thing, Broken Uzumaki, Nagato's Rinnegan's potential paled in comparison to the Sage of Six Paths - I am able to use my Rinnegan under different circumstances, and can use it to a much more powerful extent!" The Mizukage took a deep breath, and instantly fired three A-rank Lightning Release: False Darkness spears directly at his target, this technique was Kage level, and used at such proportions made it an incredible offense - especially augmented with the speed of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 pm

"Why the hell can't people leave me alone..." she said quietly to herself. She spoke up. "What so you know about me, huh? What did it say about my 'betrayal', nothing thats what, How do you now if my intentions were good or bad, you need to break a few eggs to get an omelet. I believe thats the saying." In response to The muzikage's attack she used a jutsu to stop the spears. She took a deep breath in and when she exhaled she used Wind Release: Divine Wind. The small torando's hit the lightning, however they weren't strong enough to survive after taking the hits from the spears and disappeared along with the lightning style spears. "People fight to achieve what there goal is, but are limited by laws. What i will tell you that I never told anyone that my goal can not be reached with in the bounds of law, I only fight to protect myself." She made two clones and held out her hand. The clones helped formed the wind nature rasengan, sadly the amount of control needed to create this jutsu was to much for one person, but with clones it was possible. After a few seconds a high pitch buzzing could be heard and the rasenshuriken was in her hand. The second most destructive jutsu she possessed and one of the signature moves of her ancestor, how ever she was smarter then naruto and had her own touch that made it stronger and it was that the chakra was more compressed into a ball shape, which would cause much more damage..
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm

(OOC: You make Naruto seem like a stupid Shinobi. Know that it was Naruto who perfected the Rasengan, and bested the Kyuubi, and who prevented the world from falling into total darkness. I think you are undermining his achievements in relation to your character. He was probably one of the most powerful Shinobi of his generation - and is a Legendary Ninja of Konoha, and the entire Ninja World in this Forum.)

Once against the Mizukage was not impressed by the Broken Uzumaki's performance, and perspective. "It is Ninja like yourself, who fail to abide by any laws, or moral standards, and that further this world into a state of chaos. You put your progress before everyone else, and in doing so, you caused destruction in Konohagakure, and forced yourself to abandon everything a Ninja is raised to stand for - their Village." The Mizukage paused. "If your Village has problems that you disagree with, you do not stray away from such obstacles, you overcome them. Your absence will help no one but yourself - if even that. Perhaps your absence is eating away at you. Hmm?" The Mizukage stared sharply into the Broken Uzumaki's eyes. He would kill her if she furthered her resistance.

He noticed her mighty Rasenshuriken, a most devastating technique. Marked S for its total annihilation of the target, literally tearing ones cells a part. A near-impossible Ninjutsu to repel without any damage, however, if she used the technique on Matsuda in particular, she herself would be destroyed by her own technique. He stood patiently, eying his opponent carefully, he had 360-degree vision, nothing would surprise him, especially in such a small area, consisting of simple rocky terrain.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 pm

(OOC: i know, i wasn't stating that he wasn't strong or stupid, yoshi has her own twists on old jutsu)

"Look, I don't want to fight you, I would prefer that no one walks away from this dead." said Yoshi. "This is my bargaining chip, you leave me alone or we both get hurt and if you don't remember two of your ninja's are knocked out and wont be able to defend themselves from the blast of my rasenshuriken and would die." Yoshi knew the god of the mists loyality to his nation. Normally ninja's expect death but Yoshi didn't think it would sit well with him if two of his men died when they couldn't protect themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:21 pm

(OOC: You made it seem like your Rasenshuriken was more powerful, and stable then Naruto's... Though if Naruto created and perfected it, his would be the ultimate Rasenshuriken. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.)

"They wouldn't die in vein. ANBU know what they get themselves into, and are ready to sacrifice themselves if it will end a threatening presence within Mizu no Kuni, and stop you here." The Mizukage stretched his arms out and opened his palm, he was ready to use the Rasenshuriken against the Broken Uzumaki, even if it didn't kill her, it would injure her, that was certain - the technique requires close-range to mid-range, and the Mizukage was well aware of this. If the Missing-nin was injured, she certainly wouldn't be able to get very far, especially within Mizu no Kuni.

"Now, surrender to Kirigakure, and you will not suffer major consequences. The Gokage may be ruthless when they need to be, but there is mercy in most human-beings; I will not neglect my own." The Mizukage spoke softly, he was totally serious about what was going on. "More of my men will be arriving here shortly, Blue Herons swarm Mizu no Kuni, and report to all Ninja. You will be outnumbered, and out-skilled. Do not make this worse for yourself." The Mizukage warned her one last time. She could surrender if she so choose.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:53 pm

"Yes but two men can effect the world, one made can do it." said Yoshi. She cursed to her self when she realized she should of used the chakra sealing seal on the muzikage. She could always use body flicker to escape but if he was telling the truth about his men this wouldn't be easy. She cursed the dead spirit of minato, if he had left any clue on how his seal was dont she could of escaped by now, but no it rests with his body and it's to decayed to pull the information on the jutsu out. She thought through her options, fight, run or surrender. She quickly though of a plan if she took the last option then trashed it when she realized she would be to dangerous to transport out of a cell and the gokage would just travel here to pass judgement. Her only choice was to attack you run. If she threw the rasenshuriken then used body flicker, the body flicker would provide enough room not to get hurt by any flash back and she could make 10 clones and scatter them to lead false trails and be on her way. That last plan seem very nice at the moment. It was worth the shot so she decided to with it. She threw the Rasenshuriken but aimed it abit up so it wouldn't hit anything but it would look like it would. As soon as the Rasenshuriken left her hand she used body flicker sending her a few feet away. She made 5 shadow clones and then when out on an all out sprint, her clones flying in different directions. If the muzikage gave chase or not was up to him.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:28 pm

"You're wrong, Broken Uzumaki. A single man cannot bring peace to the Ninja World, it requires the trust, and unity of others in order to do so." The Mizukage was brief, but, his point was set across. Without saying any other words, the Broken Uzumaki finally threw her Rasenshuriken in an angular direction towards the Mizukage. Shortly afterward she made 5 clones, and they all started spreading out. The Rasenshuriken had appeared to be threatening the position, but, only distracted him for a moment, being shot off into the sky. In order to combat the clones the Mizukage used Ban'yuu Oshi in order to lift a large segment of rock seemingly from its place embedded into the mountain's surface. Quickly, he used his Deva jutsu to throw the giant segment of rock directly at the still-spreading Broken Uzumaki Shadow Clones. Since they were all trying to retreat they didn't have much to respond, and 4 of the 5 were immediately crushed by the giant rock segment. Thinking that the last fleeing Broken Uzumaki was the real deal, the Mizukage quickly used the Body Flicker technique, to appear behind the Broken Uzumaki. He snatched her by the collar, and smashed her body backward, she crashed against the ground, and the Mizukage ruthlessly struck her with a now-drawn kunai. Blood came out of the Broken Uzumaki, however, it was a substitution jutsu.

The Mizukage glanced around at his surroundings, but by now... The Broken Uzumaki was perhaps fleeing the area. Shortly afterward, three ANBU Squads appeared seemingly from the air. "Scout the perimeter, do not allow her to escape. If your tracking abilities tell you that she has left, be sure that her presence is away from Mizu no Kuni, and all of its isles!" The Mizukage ordered. He flew up into the sky, and began examining the surface of the mountain below.

(OOC: Alright, I think we can lock up this thread. Agreed? Neutral)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 pm

(ooc: lock it up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ninja in the mist   A ninja in the mist Empty

Back to top Go down

A ninja in the mist
Page 1 of 1