NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions seem to be in order.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beyond Birthday

Character sheet
Name:
Affiliation:

Introductions seem to be in order. Empty
PostSubject: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 pm

As you lack a section for new members to introduce themselves, I decided this would be the most appropriate area to post this in. As this is indeed an RP site, I suppose I will have to introduce myself RP style.

The newcomer, whose appearance shall be determined some time in the near future, smiled sincerely as he brought one foot before the other. He leaned forward, gracefully sweeping his right hand before him; an English gentleman's bow, most likely unheard of in this secluded part of the world. He spoke with a firm, demanding voice, which somehow managed to retain a spark of kindness and serenity.

Dr. Walter N. Kisuke (the name my character shall be assuming once he is created), more or less at your service. The pleasure is all yours, of course.

The newcomer stood up straight once more, brushing off his clothing as though he were polluted from bringing himself so close to the floor. Obviously, this man was from high upbringings, a snobbish man of class.

Now that you know who I am, it would be polite for you to reciprocate the favor, would it not?
Back to top Go down
Tanuki-sama
Jonin of Kirigakure
Jonin of Kirigakure
Tanuki-sama

Character sheet
Name: Tanuki
Affiliation: Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 am

Yo.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Character sheet
Name:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:27 am

Tanuki-sama wrote:
Yo.

I can tell you're a very enthusiastic individual. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tanuki-sama
Jonin of Kirigakure
Jonin of Kirigakure
Tanuki-sama

Character sheet
Name: Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:28 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet
Name: Cailina Payne
Affiliation: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:22 am

Hey, welcome to the site. I'm Cailina, One of the Administrators here, and it's nice to have you here. I know this is something you've already, no-doubt thought of, but if you have any questions, concerns or comments just hop on the Chatbox. While not everyone is staff, the people here are quite friendly and eager to help out. I'd like to ask you to forgive me though, as this message may have seemed like it was pre-written and for that I apologize, as I'm not actually this nice nor perky.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 am

Hello, Beyond Birthday. I am the Webmaster of this Forum RPG. Welcome to NARUTO: Explosion Series. Excuse my late introduction; if you need anything, or have any questions revolving around the Forum, you can message me, or another member of the Staff. I hope you are able to enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions seem to be in order.   Introductions seem to be in order. Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions seem to be in order.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Outside of Character :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: