NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot springs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet
Name: Ashley Creed "Ashe"
Affiliation: Kirigakure

Hot springs! Empty
PostSubject: Hot springs!   Hot springs! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Ashe had traveled to the land of fire. She traveled here because she had to go give a scroll to someone in the country who was an old friend for his. And because Ashe wasn't doing anything at the time she was volunteered to give the guy the scroll. However she wasn't in a rush, on the way to the small village were she was heading she had run into a inn with natural hots springs so she decided she could spend a day or two there. She had checked inn and left her sword and other ninja supplies in her room and headed to the hot springs. She disrobed and slipped a towel around herself. She walked into the spring area, there were a few other people there but not many and the hot spring was huge. Ashe quickly walked towards the edge and tested the water with her foot. At first surprised at the heat she got used to it and slipped in. She folded the towel and rested it on her head so it wouldn't get wet.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet
Name: Felix Pyre
Affiliation: Celestial Dragons (Konohagakure)

Hot springs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs!   Hot springs! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Smiling Felix sat outside of the hot springs of the Kohona as he meditated focusing on the nature of life around him, he could feel it all the ants below the ground and just about everyone around or in the hot spring. This sorta feels like I am spying on everyone here, I can feel their chakra and almost make out their form in my mind. Suddenly his eyes snapped open as he felt a presence that didn’t belong, “What exactly are you?” Felix whispered to the wind.

Someone with that kind of chakra shouldn’t be here, that feeling only comes from years and years of practice with a blade. To know what it is to dance with between life and death, and smile the entire time. Only the…No it can’t be they died out a generation ago. “So we host one the Swordsmen of the Mist…well I can’t wait to make your acquaintance .” Sitting outside Felix focused feeling every presence as they exited from the hot springs.
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet
Name: Ashley Creed "Ashe"
Affiliation: Kirigakure

Hot springs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs!   Hot springs! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:29 pm

After an hour or so Ashe stepped out of the springs. She wrapped her towel tightly around her as she headed towards the lockers. She dryed off and slipped a robe on. The neck of the robed was a long V shaped and showed off some of her chest. She left the lockers and decided to head towards her room. On the way she stopped at the front desk and asked if they could send some food to her room in about an hour. She got to her room and sat on the couch. She decided to watch some tv for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot springs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs!   Hot springs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot springs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Narutoverse :: Hi no Kuni (Land of Fire)-
Jump to: