NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roze

Roze

Character sheet
Name: Roze Mayonaka
Affiliation: Kirigakure

Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 am

Roze, stepped outside into the misty sunlight that filled the village. She had a smile on her face, she left her fathers office. Turning around she yelled into the business, to her mother sitting in the kitchen. Bye Mom, I love you! Her mother smiled a radiant smile as she waved goodbye to her daughter. She ran forward through the busy streets of the village, hoping to get to the lookout, overlooking the village. Eventually she made it to the building, and ran upstairs never running out of breath.

She realized she was the first to the meeting spot, and so she sat down in the seats already placed there. She was shaking with an excitement, unlike herself. She was usually a calm girl, but for some reason meeting her commander was something to get excited about. She pulled her headband off of her head and stared at the symbol of the mist engraved on it. She smiled as she held it against her head, and smiled at the cool feel it gave her. She sighed and looked up towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet
Name: Kyoichi Shingen

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:14 am

Once, perhaps, in his life, Kyoichi had not first thought of reading a book the moment he jumped out of bed. Instead, he thought of the meal of dinner he had missed the night before because he had been reading. With a stomach growl later, he stubbornly threw on his clothes and headed for breakfast. Surprisingly, he did not see his uncle at the table. Perhaps he had plans for today? They're team was finally completed and today was there first meeting. Speaking of which...

Swiftly finishing his breakfast by basically inhaling it, he retrieved his shinobi equipment from his room that he had left behind and was sprinting out of the house. He would still probably end up late. How was this possible? He lived in the same house as his sensei, and despite this fact he would still be late. Having an uncle as a sensei certainly didn't make things easier on him.

Kyoichi's uncle, the Mizukage and single known holder of the Rinnegan had a history of wanting Kyoichi to accomplish things on his own. So, Kyoichi pondered in his mind, why had he placed Kyoichi under his guidance? Even with his slacking in training, Kyo passed expectations on most skills for a genin, showing extreme creativity with his jutsu along with very well understanding of his Kekkei Genkai and control over it.

This question would bother Kyoichi for awhile, unless his uncle had somehow read his mind and already planned on answering the question later today. That happened quite often. Upon arriving at the meeting spot, with sweat pouring down his face and oxygen greedily being sucked in by his throat, he calmed down his body after a minute or so and realized that there was only one other female there. Most likely his team mate.

Was he early, Kyoichi wondered, as he smiled softly at the female and had decided to introduce himself to her. "Hello. I'm Kyoichi." He held back on his last name, trying to avoid telling others that he was nephew to the Mizukage. Not because he was ashamed, far from it. Just, having a cling to fame, to one such as the Mizukage and only Rinnegan holder, well, it brought around the wrong people. People, you don't want to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet
Name: Karasu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 am

Karasu was told to meet the rest of his squad at the top of the village's lookout point. There were many stairs but this didn't make Karasu tired, he spent too much time training to let a minor exercise such as this get in the way, he was afterall a very stubborn and determined boy. Upon arriving at the top he saw a girl and a boy that looked around his age. The Girl had long shiny black hair and carried a smile on her face she seemed to be a positive person and the boy had a unique bright white hair color and sparkling blue eyes, he seemed to be a friendly type of person. Karasu thought to himself for a moment So, these two are my squad mates... Very well, I don't have a problem with them as long as they do not get in my way. Karasu looked at the two and said "Hi" in an emotionless tone he was only here to better his skills as a Shinobi not to make colleagues, being a member of a squad was just a trial in his training and he knew he would have to accept that for now.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 am

The Mizukage had a carrier-Heron sent to each of his Students; at least they are his Students now. The carrier-Heron was small, but, had a beautiful white color to its feathers, and the feathers were altogether very long. It came with a letter tightly wrapped with organization, and a blue insignia of Kirigakure, signifying that it was a letter coming from the Mizukage's Palace itself. Afterward, the Mizukage rested for a bit, after completing his weekly duties, and a couple more hours later, he awoke from his rest, to prepare for the meeting of his Students. This was all done early in the morning, and the carrier-Heron had finished delivering its messages an hour or so before the Mizukage woke up, so, the Students would be informed the moment they woke up from their own slumber - Kyoichi would be informed by the Mizukage's attendant.

Early in the morning, before each Student would even plan on waking up, the Mizukage had placed a 'Mark' which was an invisible seal that was a part of the Animal Path's arsenal of the Rinnegan itself. The Mark was literally on the edge of a railing atop a hotel located within Kirigakure, that way, he could use recall to simply summon himself to the nearby location - the invisible seal was more often used to summon companions to his own location, in order to aid in perhaps a battle. Now, what was the Mizukage doing prior to arriving at the rooftop? Well, it was simple. He had been setting up a minor training regiment, and scoping Kirigakure for decent open-areas to train in with his Students. This took only a couple of hours.

When he was ready to introduce himself, and allow his Squad to introduce themselves in their entirety, he had 'Recalled' back to the 'Mark' he placed earlier. His entrance was a bit stunning since it was so immediate, and his presence was totally unseen prior to his arrival. There was a bit of smoke that arched outward as it cleared up, and few leaves followed the surge of wind that followed. He stood tall, well-balanced on the very thin railing that bordered roughly a 100ft fall, and his arms were crossed. The Mizukage was dressed in dark blue armor, that certainly resembled some affiliation to the Mist. The armor itself was more of a samurai-fashioned armor, but, the undergarments were light, and dark colored in order to give him heightened flexibility. His copper-brown hair stood roughly on his head, and it was thick enough to truly define the shape of his face, and exemplify his pale skin tone, and reveal his intense Rinnegan-eyes.

His appearance was certainly unprecedented in this form, since he was often seen with his Kage robes on, and blue Kage hat with a large Kirigakure insignia imprinted in the center of it. He moved his pupil upwards, centered on his students, and the Ripples around it followed slowly. With a plain expression on his face, the Mizukage spoke up finally.

"I welcome you all into Squad 01 of Kirigakure, a Squad already being recognized as Kirigakure's finest - we will have to put this to trial in the near-future." The Mizukage greeted his presence calmly; his voice was soft and pleasant. "I am Matsuda Shingen, the Mizukage of Kirigakure, and your Sensei." The Mizukage paused.

"I know why I'm here, but, do you know why you're all here? Tell me, what is your Nindo?" The Mizukage questioned their current Ninja Way. It was also a way to introduce himself to the rest of his Squad, and learn more about them; simple detail such as their names, and purposes as a Ninja of Kirigakure - this would also help each of them understand one another, that was truly the focus of his question.

Jutsu Used:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 am

(OOC: Posting Order: Roze, Kyoichi, Karasu, Kiri no Kami.)
Back to top Go down
Roze

Roze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 am

Roze sat in her seat, twiddling her headband in her hands as she watched another student arrive. Her smile grew a few inches a he introduced himself. Good Morning, Kyoichi, My name's Roze... it's a pleasure to meet you. She was about to strike up a conversation with Kyoichi, when another student seemed to rise to the top of the lookout. This one seemed to carry with him a dark expression, and his essence was that of self-arrogance. It was sad to see, but it was inevitable.

She nodded, semi-politely to the kid that just ran up the stairs, before leaning back in her chair and stretching out in the sun. When she wasn't looking she felt a huge gust of wind, center itself in the middle of the lookout. She reached down to her waist and pulled a kunai from her pouch as she laid her eyes on the site of the Mizukage. It was amazing to see him so casually dressed, and yet his mere presence was frightening.

She tried not to, but all she could look at were the 6 rings present in his eyes, the most secretive dojutsu known to the free world, and some would say the most powerful... The Rinnegan was currently staring her down. She was also sure that she was the only person in the lookout, that had never talked to the mizukage personally, or even seen him up close. She had to rouse herself from her self-imposed trance to put her kunai back in her pouch and, bow her head in forgiveness, although she doubted she could ever half the Mizukage.

She listened intently to what he had asked of them. She didn't need to think about her nindo, it was something she professed every day at waking up. My ninja way, is to become the worlds greatest Healer... and cure the world of violence. She spoke with a soft almost daring voice, daring one of the others to contradict her thoughts. She looked straight forward when she talked, giving the others no chance to catch her emotions on the matter, as even though she was proud of them, she was aware they could come off a little aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Kyoichi was put at ease when the female returned the smile, and introduced herself. Friendly team mates would certainly make it easier to use teamwork, in a combat situation. Wiping his hand across his forehead, he would have replied to Roze, but he heard someone coming up the stairs. He saw a raven haired boy, around his age, and that triggered several thoughts. Kyoichi was momentarily distracted, while he replied to the new boy. "Hello." He sat down on one of the seats, and rested his hands in his lap.

The moments were silent, and as Kyoichi pulled out his book to fill the void of boredom that he felt, he saw the silhouette of the all to familiar Rinnegan holder Mizukage. He quickly shoved the book back into his kunai pouch, hopefully before his uncle noticed, and looked to Roze as she spoke and told everyone her nindo. He was taken back slightly by her goal, it was noble, but a bit impossible. As long as everyone had different opinions, there would be violence.

Kyo had to seriously think about his nindo, as to why he was a shinobi and what he hoped to accomplish. There was a long pause, as Kyoichi thought long and hard on it. He didn't know exactly he wanted to accomplish, or something that he stood by. Kyoichi decided to take his belief and convert it to a nindo. "My nindo, is to bring the world peace." He shifted slightly in his seat, and seemed to be avoiding his uncles gaze, instead turning to the raven colored hair to hear his answer.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Karasu was amused at his squad mates seemingly far fetched nindo ways in his mind their nindo was impossible goals that would simply be a waste of their time to strive towards. However it was Karasu's turn now to tell them his nindo way, "I simply will do what I can to become more powerful if that means I am stuck taking orders then I will listen as long as they do not get in the way of my own ambitions..." Karasu said in a calm cold tone of voice. It was Karasu's sole purpose to become far more powerful than any Shinobi, he would stop at nothing to achieve this goal if that meant he had to be in a squad Karasu knew he would have to put up with it.

Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:42 pm

The Mizukage was amused by all of his students' responses. He figured Kyoichi's would be simple enough - not the task, but, what he wanted. Roze's goal was to end the violence in the world, a shared ideology among the Medical division for all they aim to do is aid the weak and/or nimble back to full strength, because if the whole world was at full strength, then there would be no fighting. After both Roze and Kyoichi spoke of their nindo, Karasu spoke of his. It hadn't changed one bit since their last confrontation; his Nindo was perhaps the most dangerous, and/or selfish of them all - but, with time... Hopefully he'd share the same ideology of peace like both of his comrades. This team would need quite a lot of work to function as a Team, and it would take some time... But, Matsuda was well-prepared to make it all happen.

"Very well... Roze, Kyoichi, and Karasu." The Mizukage paused, allowing the others to question what he was about to say. "Through my own insight, I am certain that this Team will need a lot of work, as do most." The Mizukage paused very briefly. "Your training will begin tomorrow; however, before we leave this lookout, do you have any questions?" The Mizukage spoke softly, in a stern tone of voice, one that was assumed to always be unfazed, and speak for its own truths.
Back to top Go down
Roze

Roze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Roze listened to her teammates nindo's. Kyoichi's brought a smile to her face, they shared a common goal in the worlds peace, something they could achieve together. Than she heard the dark haired boy's response. Her smile was wiped from her face, as he spoke. He was such a self-absorbed asshole, the day would arrive when he would be put into his place, and Roze hoped that it was she who did it. She tore her eyes from the Karasu's face and looked up at her sensei's. He asked them if they had any questions for him. She had no real questions that were important enough to ask at the moment, so she remained quiet. She looked over at the others and waited on their responses, to see if they had anything interesting to say.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Kyoichi was dumb founded by the boys answer. Power? How was power a goal? He wasn't disgusted by his answer, nor did he judge him, for there was always an explanation to everything. Everything happens for a reason, was the correct phrase, and when his uncle asked the team if they had any questions, Kyoichi took his words a bit to literally. "Yes, I have a question." Kyoichi turned back to Karasu, and spoke to him in a calm and curious tone. "Power is only a means. If you don't mind me asking, what do you plan to do with your power?" With his hands still resting in his lap, he could only imagine Karasu's reply.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:29 am

Karasu was asked a question by Kyoichi that related to his nindo way, Karasu looked at Kyoichi as he began to speak, "That is none of your concern..." Karasu said in his calm tone of voice as he looked away from Kyoichi and back at the Mizukage arms folded leaning against the stairwell. Karasu then spoke to the Mizukage as it was him who asked if the three of them had any questions for him "Mizukage I have a question, when will we begin training?" Karasu was tired of wasting time he wanted to get straight into training.

[OOC: Roze, I don't mind if you dislike my character outside of character however please don't bring these emotions in-character, you really contradicted your character's personality by saying all that.]

Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:50 am

It was clear to the Mizukage that the other two members of his Squad were a bit fazed by Karasu's nindo, for they both focused attentively on him, though, Roze's glance was brief; his nephew had questioned the young Uchiha's nindo, something that was altogether unfair for the Genin. Karasu replied, passively rubbing Kyoichi off of his case - which was a fair gesture judging by his nephew's words, and the manner of them. Then, Karasu had changed the mood of their Squad altogether, instead, focusing on asking the Mizukage a question, and not his peers. This question was expected, and it revolved around when training would begin. "...Your training will begin tomorrow, after a bit of training I'll test the limit of your cooperation with one another. You will each receive a scroll from one of my Herons later this night, going into detail about the time and place to arrive." The Mizukage replied calmly, not once had his facial expression changed in the company of Squad 01, and the Genin would have to get used to it... Aside from Kyoichi of course, since he was already used to the Mizukage's company, but, perhaps that company would differ with his Uncle as sensei, and not Kage. After a brief pause the Mizukage added, "If any of you are late, you will be punished - please arrive on time."

Shortly afterward, the Mizukage jumped backward, off of the railing - his exit.
Back to top Go down
Roze

Roze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Roze stood up from her seat as the Mizukage, jumped from the lookout, leaving the meeting. She turned towards the exit, and walked silently towards it, re-wrapping her head around her forehead. She turned it around so the symbol was behind her hair. She'd need to go home and rest, if she was to have a training session the next day, and punishment.. what was all that about. Descending from the stairs quite swiftly, she made her way towards the north half of the village, where she could pick up some food. She waved over her head, saying goodbye to her teammates, two people she was about to become very familiar with.

(I appreciate, you're 'approval' of my disapproval of your character's attitude, but don't tell me how to act out my character. Her personality, does not say anything about people that she dislikes and that's my fault for not writing that out but I assure you, she's very in character.)
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Kyoichi was slightly saddened to get a secretive answer from Karasu. He enjoyed speaking to other people about philosophy and such, and hardly judged people. But, he couldn't let the boy depress him, so he turned back to his uncle and listened to his words, as his fingers laced together and began fiddling around. Soon, he forgot about the short conversation that he had with the Uchiha, and was now half listening to his uncle. So submerged into his own thoughts, that came at him like missiles and caused him only to realize the world around them when he was in the room alone with Karasu.

He looked around himself, as if he was lost, and then looked back to Karasu. He was, slightly unnerved to be around the boy alone, but it didn't show on his face. He wanted to try to talk to him again, but feared being too curious about him would simply push him away. Kyoichi attempted to be friendly, but not too pry-like, such as before.

"If you want some help training, I'm usually free." He offered blindly, as he stood to leave.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Karasu heard from the Mizukage that their official Squad Training would begin tomorrow, he had informed them not to be late or they would be punished. This didn't frighten Karasu especially the reassurance to himself that he would be the first to arrive at the training destination, anything to help on his path of power. After the Mizukage had spoke to the three of them the girl named Roze left the meeting place and Kyoichi had offered Karasu his help with training, Karasu did not like this favor one bit, people only slowed down his training and so he responded to Kyoichi, "I do not need help training, you will only be getting in my way. Besides we will have time to train tomorrow in this Squad". Karasu made it clear that his personal training would be left with him and only him, the only reason he would train with Kyoichi and Roze was because he was stuck with them in Squad 01.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:42 pm

(OOC: Should I lock this thread up?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest   Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 01 ~ The Mist's Finest
Page 1 of 1