NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet
Name: Yoshi Uzumaki "The Broken Uzumaki"
Affiliation: Missing-nin (Konohagakure)

Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness Empty
PostSubject: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Yoshi and Cailina had traveled to The Raikage's office. It was funny to yoshi on how she could travel freely with someone of importance with her. They had gone over the plan. At first she would act like a prisoner but then show her now true colors at Yoshi's side. She pushed open the door to the Raikage's office. "Hello Raikage..." said Yoshi mysteriously, her hood covering her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

Character sheet
Name: Djay Payne
Affiliation: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Djay looked up from his desk, his daughter was gone for quite some time and he was wondering what had happened to her. he had already searched, but with no luck. right now a ANBU team was looking for her in the outreaches of Kumogakure. he sighed as he really began to get worried. all this stuff about hsi daughter always being out later that he would like freaked him out. but it was worse when she wsa gone for longer. he sighed as he slapped a stack of papers beside him to the ground with a backhand smack. he was angered.

than, his eyes shifted to the door. he heard a simple sound. right than he stood up as a figure bursted through the door. the hood blocked the facial image, so djay couldn't recognize whom she was. djay gave her a snarl. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my village. if you dont answer correctly, ill make sure you dont walk out of this room alive. you understand me. im already in a bad mood, make it worse and it will be the end of you." he said knowing that this was no ordinary shinobi. why was she here?
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet
Name: Cailina Payne

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Cailina had a hood over her head, and she was silent, as her mistress and the raikage spoke. She reached down to her waist and gripped one of the tonfa, her Master had given her as a present for her hard work. How dare this family killing murderer, threaten her master. She held herself at bay, waiting for the command to take his life, although she doubted she'd get that command. Releasing her grip of the Tonfa she stood in the shadows of the room, just listening to the grown up conversation.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 pm

"Please Raikage, don't start with me." said Yoshi. She walked over to his desk and sat on the edge eligantly folding one leg over the other. "Have you ever though about checking the bingo books?" asked Yoshi removing her hood. "I'm not here to fight but if you strike first I will destroy you... Actually on second though I'll weaken you and have my apprentice finish you off. You may be able to best me in taijutsu but I heard your lightning natured, which wouldn't stand aganist my wind jutsu." Yoshi paused and motioned for Cailina to show herself. "This is my apprentice." said Yoshi simply. "Now be a dear and remove your hood so we can see your lovely face darling."
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:27 pm

(It'd be better if I just posted now)

Cailina stepped forward, and shook her head so that the hood fell from her face. She had a soft smile on her face as she looked at the Raikage. Hello Father... it's been a while hasn't it. She still had one hand on her tonfa, to make a move on the man if he reached at her, but for the moment she was to play the part of the daughter. I see that after you tried to kill me.. you didn't even bother to send hunter-nin after me to finish the job... God.. I don't know how you can be the Kage of anything with stupidity as deep as yours.. She laughed a derisive and arrogant laugh, that she had learned from her mother, a mother she was forced to forget about.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Djay new whom the missing nin was now after she spoke more, she fit the descriptions of the uzamaki. "so your naruto's broken prodigy. the one whom will disgrace his name forever eh? and you think you can still defeat me, lightning is not the only power and ability i have. i would tear you to...." he said as she interupted hima and told her apprentice to show herself. Djay didn't care whom she was at first, she was only an apprentace, but his ideal would change soon after he realized whom it was.

"cail.....cailina?...no..it can't be..IS THSI SOME TWISTED GENJUTSU!?" he yelled as he heard the words of hsi daughter, the words that were like daggers in his heart. even with such few words, it brought tears to Djay's eyes. was his daigter really against him, and why did she beleive that HE WOULD EVER KILL HER! "kill you?...Hunter nin?...why...why would you think i would do such a thing?" he said calmly. he than looked at the uzamaki. "what ahve you done to her!? ANSWER ME!" he said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:58 pm

"I have done nothing but opened her eyes." Said Yoshi. She leaned towards Djay and whispered in his ear. "She is completely loyal to me, whatever I wish she will make reality. You want her back? You must do every single thing I say. And if you even try or if I ever get the notion you will betray me I will have her kill herself." She leaned away from him. Only Djay could hear what she just said. It didn't matter if he told her cause she wouldn't beleive him. Yoshi stood up and turned to face the kage She beaconed Cailina to stand next to her. "And the best part about this is that this is all real."
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Cailina smiled as she watched the Raikage begin to cry. Of course the one person he failed to kill, returning to take his life, would bring tears to his eyes. It was poetic justice. Watching her mistress speak to the Raikage, she was curious about what they were talking about, but it wasn't for her to wonder about, she was to stay out of Mistress' business. She was beckoned to masters side, and so she went to her. Standing at her side she just looked at the Raikage. All too real... Drawing her tonfa, she swung one of them in her right hand, while waiting for the kill order.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Djay scowled at the uzamaki as he began to shudder. her words angered him and he was about to crush her skull right than...if it weren't for her silent words. what she said stuck into djays heart, mind, and soul. his eyes opened wide as sweat formed on hsi brow. he began to shake. after that he sat down in his desk and relaxed his arms over the desk. he admitted defeat. he sighed as tears rolled down hsi face. his head drooped and his glasses fell off his face. the glasses tapped thew table and bounced to the floor, the broke on the ground.

"so this is real...this isn't a twisted genjutsu after all......" he said quietly to himself, his voice sounded broken as opposed to his confident personality he used to have before this occuance. he looked up at the izamaki with teary eyes and said in between sobs. "ok...just...just dont hurt her....please..." he said saddly. he had lost.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 pm

"From now on your just a figure head as of now I am the raikage you and your ninjas take orders from me." said Yoshi with a smirk. "Now I'll let you two have a small family reunion." said Yoshi walking to the door. "Also you need to remove me from your bingo books." said Yoshi. She then remembered something. "Also cailina we need him alive so don't have to much fun, I'll be right outside." With that she walked in the hall and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"
Affiliation: Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 pm

(OOC: Is this thread complete? Or ongoing... It's unclear to me.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Djay

Djay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Ooc:cailina is supposed to speak with me, but im not exactly sure.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 am

Cailina watched as her master left the room. Cailina spun one of her blades quite slowly as she looked at the man before her. She shook her head in disgrace as she watched the broken man look back at her.What kind of sick bastard would try and kill... his own daughter... Now I know your wife wouldn't have liked that Raikage... Stepping back she sat down in a chair, resting her chin on her tonfa's guard. You have anything to say to me before I leave... and while we may need you alive I won't hesitate to cut out your damn tongue if you say anything that pisses me off. She was in a vicious mood, wishing she didn't have to stay in the room with this man.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 am

"what foul deception has made you to beleive i would kill you? i have never shown ANy violent actions towards you. i have had the utmost faith in your capabilities as a shinobi, as person. i have treated you as my pride and joy, and i even thikn through my own thoughts before i act on them because of you. not to long ago i met the sage you were so interested in. if i didn't love you as much as i do i would have punished you and given the sage a beating. but no, i unserstood your feelings for him and did not make the situation a bad one." he said quietly, sad. "and dont bring up your mother..she loves you just like i do, and she does not need spoken about as if she will hate either one of us. beacuse the truth is she loves us both." he said calmly as his fists tightened on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness   Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline thread: The Raikage's weakness
Page 1 of 1