NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of the Hill

Go down 
+2
Kiri no Kami
Reverend Strangelove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Strangelove

Reverend Strangelove

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Yeh... Yeh... Tyme for a N3W Game.

This is king of the Hill. Simple enough really you take over the hill from the person above you by any means necessary and hold it until someone does something to you. Anything can happen and anything will so yatta yatta enjoy yourselves!

*Nameless Guy*: My Hill!

*Doctah Hulkermanz*: *creates a chimera and commands it to eat Nameless guy taking over the hill through violence and monstahs!* My HILL!
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"
Affiliation: Kirigakure

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:42 pm

*takes control of Pestilence's mind through elaborate means, and makes him shoot himself in the head, thus letting himself die harshly*

My hill!
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Reverend Strangelove

Reverend Strangelove

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:51 pm

*comes back to life and does some Crazy Ninja shit and stabs Kiri in da face and rolls him down the hill into a pit of snake porcupine chimeras that eat him*

My Hill NOW!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet
Name: Felix Pyre
Affiliation: Celestial Dragons (Konohagakure)

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 pm

A dragon swoops down and bites off the doctor's head and rips out his heart as Felix appears out of the haze of the fight

My hill foolish one
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

Character sheet
Name: Jace Greylake
Affiliation: Sunagakure

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 pm

*summons Chuck Norris to do what he does best*

All your hills are belong to us
Back to top Go down
Yuta

Yuta

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Character sheet
Name: Yuta Sabaku
Affiliation: Sunagakure

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 pm

*Owns Jace and Chuck Norris with Bruce Lee*
Oh rlly?
Back to top Go down
Reverend Strangelove

Reverend Strangelove

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 pm

*Sends Pedo-Bear to screw Yuta's arm until completion and while she is paying attention to Pedo-Bear the Doc sends a Mole Octopus Chimera below the Earth to wrap its giants tentacles around Yuta and throws her into a Mosh Pit full of Nazi zombies*

My Hill. AND YES REALLY!
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet
Name: Ashley Creed "Ashe"

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 am

*Ashe kicks the doc in the nuts and watches him roll down the hill in pain in to the mosh pit of Nazi zombies*

My hill!
Back to top Go down
Reverend Strangelove

Reverend Strangelove

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:28 am

*The Doc comes back with repaired Genitals and does Kagemane no Jutsu and makes Ashe grope herself and then does makes a ferret appear the ferret the scraths her face as The Doc releases Kagemane and watches as she tumbles down the hill into the Mosh Pit of now sweaty Nazi Albino Gorilla Zombies!*

Bwahahhahaha! My Hill!
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 am

*ashe comes back controlling the mosh pit and uses tem to take control of hill then kicks doc 20 times in the nuts and watches him roll down hill again*

My hill
Back to top Go down
Reverend Strangelove

Reverend Strangelove

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 am

*the Doc heals and makes a Bunch of Chimera Wasp-Dragonfly-Fish things attack Ashe and the the Albino's and infects them all making them sick and making the Gorilla's scatter taking Ashe with them to procreate Nazi Albino Gorilla Zombies*

My Hill!
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

Character sheet

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 pm

*Ashe returns with a sub machine gun and kills everything and throws them into the sea*

Mine!
Back to top Go down
Reverend Strangelove

Reverend Strangelove

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 pm

*Comes back riding a Mud Kracken and watches as it rips Ashe's cloths off and roars making her go flying into a bathtube of tar and feathers.*

Mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill    King of the Hill  Empty

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Outside of Character :: Spam-
Jump to: