NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a day...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet
Name: Kyoichi Shingen
Affiliation: Kirigakure

What a day... Empty
PostSubject: What a day...   What a day... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:41 am

After an hour or two of training, and a quick meal, Kyoichi had set out in Kirigakure to find a place to relax. Searching the streets with his eyes, he slipped his hands in his pockets, feeling unusually awkward around so many people at once. Walking peacefully and calmly towards the village outskirts, he rested on a bench that was under the shade of a tree. Relaxing his body on the wooden seat, he looked out to the shinobi that once and awhile came and left the nearby village gates.

He had his normal bright white hair in a simple, short style and his ocean blue eyes lightly scanning the ground as he thought peacefully to himself. A kunai pouch holding shuriken, bomb tags and a book resting on his waist.
Back to top Go down
Kai Mawaru

Kai Mawaru

Character sheet
Name: Kai Mawaru
Affiliation: Kumogakure

What a day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a day...   What a day... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 am

Kai was wearing his ANBU mask, he entered Kirigakure port as he found himself in the village outskirts. He walked silently between the trees as he saw a kid sitting on a branch. He jumped standing infront of him, he said with a calm voice " What are you doing here kid? its dangerous away from all strong shinobis of your village, you may get hurt, specially a newbie boy like you.." as he laughed looking at him waiting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

What a day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a day...   What a day... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 am

Distracted by his thoughts and watching a few people past by, he hadn't noticed the man until he had jumped in front of him. Slightly surprised to see him wearing an ANBU mask and with a symbol from another village, he was almost instantly interested. Though, when he spoke and said that he was a newbie boy that should stay around the strong shinobi in his village, he shot up out of the seat and pointed at the man.

"I'm as strong as any shinobi in my village! You don't even know!" He squinted at the man, giving him a glare.
Back to top Go down
Kai Mawaru

Kai Mawaru

Character sheet

What a day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a day...   What a day... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:41 am

Kai saw the kid giving him a glare he smiled at him " So you think you're strong, should I take that as a challenge? " * I think he's a gening, according to his age, he can't be higher. He looks so confident.. is he hiding something? * he jumped down, landing on the ground silently, without making any noise, of course he didn't that the ANBU style. He shouted " Come here kid, if you want to proof, you're really strong " Kai was standing calmly, looking at the boy with a cold eye, this will make him lose some of his confident. Kai always had a hidden kunai hidden in his wrist, that will make him ready to block any weaponry attack very fast. * Let's see what this kid can do..* " I hope you wont call for anyone's help, when I start beating you up! " said Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

What a day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a day...   What a day... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:01 am

Kyoichi watched him with a glare, lowering his finger as he challenged him to a fight. It might have been a stranger, with unknown skills, but Kyoichi was too headstrong and stubborn to stop now. "I'll show you.." Moving his feet to run to the left, he made a few seals, then sprinted to left. Pulling several shuriken out of his pouch, he threw four shuriken at him in the flash of an eye. One aimed for his arm, another for his leg, one for his chest and one for his neck. Turning and running towards the actual man, he then jumped over him and threw a fifth shuriken at him during the jump, and this one had a bomb tag on it.

Landing, he rolled a few feet away, and actived the bomb tag.
Back to top Go down
Kai Mawaru

Kai Mawaru

Character sheet

What a day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a day...   What a day... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 am

Neji was attacked with 5 shurikens sailing at him, he smiled and shouted " Flash Bang !" as he replaced his body with a peace of wood and a burst of light was the process, this light's role was to blind the kid for some moments, *I got you now* as he appeared behind him, he pulled out the hidden kunai and threw it at him for distruction, then he jumped, landing infront of him but few steps far, at that moment he made some hand seals, Storm Release: Laser Beam, as he pointed his finger at him, and an accurate, and speedy beam of condensed energy was shot at the Kirigakure genin. " Didn't anyone teach you not to mess with other shinobi? especially with powerful one? "
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

What a day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a day...   What a day... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 am

Blowing up a piece of wood was not the best thing he could have done, as he silently cursed himself for it. Being stunned by the flashing jutsu, he could do nothing as his ears ringed and his eyes could see nothing but pure white. The next thing that happened was a kunai pierce the skin of his back, completely surprising and deadly, hitting his spinal cord. The pain ripping through his flesh and mind was numbing. Hold it a bit longer.. he told himself in his mind, then when the concentrated energy came in to go into his chest and out again on the other side, he smirked. Poof, went the body replacement jutsu that he had prepared before even attacking him with the shuriken!

He had thought that the shinobi would notice him making seals but nothing happening. He then ran up on the ANBU from behind, sprinting heavily but not making a sound despite his feet hitting the ground quite hard. Kyoichi attempted to attack him from his weak side.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kyoichi Shingen on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai Mawaru

Kai Mawaru

Character sheet

What a day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a day...   What a day... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:17 am

An explosion blew up, mixed with the smoke of the clone that poofed, after the smoke is gone, nothing was there. It was a clone tha Kai made just after doing the Lazer Beam Jutsu. Kai noticed that the kid was confused, of course he is, he just disappered, after all he's ANBU. He finally jumped from a tree branch over the other shinobi, and kicked his head making him fall down on the ground, he then grabbed his clothes picking him up, helping him to stand up, Kai put a kunai on his neck. " I will end this now.. I can't fight you anymore, Im afraid I hurt, and that will announce war between our two villages, so I'll just leave, and if you're smart dont do any move. " after he finished talking, Kai released the Genin and left jumping from a branch to branch.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

What a day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a day...   What a day... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:22 pm

The clone that had attempted to attack Kai had disappeared as he attempted to kick it, and Kyoichi, in a nearby tree, watched him carefully. He made a beam of energy, out of just chakra? Kyoichi thought to himself that the man was certainly a force to be reckoned with, but he had confidence that he could win against him. Kyoichi had confidence he could win against almost anyone, perhaps the only person he knew he could never beat would be his uncle.

Type: Ninjutsu
Nature: -
Class: -
Name: Clone Technique
Description: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).
Limitations:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a day...   What a day... Empty

Back to top Go down

What a day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Narutoverse :: Mizu no Kuni (Land of Water) :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: