NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garovo Somoroku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roromorunin+

Roromorunin+

Character sheet
Name: Garovo Somoroku
Affiliation: Iwagakure

Garovo Somoroku Empty
PostSubject: Garovo Somoroku   Garovo Somoroku EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Personal Information

Birthdate: march 4th

Birthsign: pieces

Name: Garovo Somoroku

Nickname: The mole ninja

Personality: Happy guy who loves to practice Genjutsu, have fun, sculpt, and loves hot bean soup. He likes Sleep, pets, and Genjutsu. He hates less than 8 hours of sleep. His goal is to learn all Genjutsu. He also loves to run fast, every once and awhile practices with his kanga. He really likes the moon and wants to see if he can manipulate moon rock. Around strangers he is really nevus but is hard to tell. Family he don’t know any right now but if anyone joins my clan then shaky and nevus that they will out shine him. Really he’s a nevus kid. In battle he likes to toy with his enemies making them mad by digging under them and popping his head out every once in a wile messing with them.

Likes: Sleep , Hot bean soup, running fast , Sculpting practice Genjutsu, have fun, practicing with his katanas ,the moon, digging

Dislikes: less than 8 hours of sleep,strangers

Physical Information

Height: 5’11

Weight:

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: green

General Appearance: Black hair (Shaggy) Light brown shirt (baggy) Black pants (baggy) Green sweatshirt (If I can use this logo it is: Pink Floyd The Wall). Small nose large eyes (green). Light skin (white) he stores his weapons on the right in a pouch. He is right handed white soft leather boots flexible rock plated gloves. Hides his Kunai in his sweatshirts sleeves so when he flicks his wrists they come out. his swords are in black cases on his back. His head band is on his forehead below his hood. He has lots of freckles but with all the thick clothing no one sees them. Real slim shifty look. Small hands, long legs, short torso, Round eyes.

Clan Information

Clan: (What Clan does your character come from, if any?)

Kekke Genkai/Hiden: (What is your Clan's Kekke Genkai, or Hiden (hidden technique)? You cannot create your own Kekkei Genkai.)

Head of the Household: (Who is the Head of the Household in your Clan if you're a part of one?)

Social Information

Family: n/a

Friends: Rina ,Yoshiko

Ninja Status

Affiliation: Iwa

Ninja Registration: 221697

Class: A-rank

Academy Graduation Age: 10

Chunin Promotion Age: 15

Chakra Information

Nature: Earth Water

Specialization: Genjutsu
Jutsu

Name: Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down (or possibly swaps places with) the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Kabuto tried to use this technique on Tsunade, but was unsuccessful in grabbing her.
Limit: 2 Post's Per Thread, 4 Post Cooldown.

Name: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Description:
This jutsu causes the target to see a horrifying vision. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in.
Name: Fragment Wall
Type: Defensive;
Range: All Ranges
Effect: Sends chakra at a rock and shatters it into small fragments and the user can control the fragments with chakra to make a wall of flying rock fragments that hurt enemy when they walk towards you.
Drawbacks: There has to be a rock near.

Name: Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Clone Technique)
Description:
This jutsu creates one or more identical copies of the user out of mud. Oddly, there does not need to be mud nearby for the technique to be performed. The clones are physically real and can perform jutsu, but will turn back into mud when enough damage has been done. Summons 1-4 clones depending on how many he needs and tyhe clones last for about 4 posts

name:Kori Shinchu no Jutsu (Sly Mind Affect Technique)
Description:
This jutsu causes the enemy to walk around in circles for hours by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination. The enemy eventually becomes exhausted after traveling the same path over and over. 3 post duration , 1 use per topic
name: Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Bind Death)
Description:
With this jutsu, the user can make themselves disappear, allowing them to approach their target unnoticed. Once completed, a tree and roots will grow at the target's feet and restrict their movements. Once the opponent believes that they are captured, the user can then appear above their opponent from the tree's trunk and kill the target. In the Kurama clan filler arc of the anime, this jutsu seems to be quite versatile, with a wide range of variations on the standard nature theme. In addition to the disappearing and tree-growing effects of the jutsu, the user can produce flowers, seedpods, vines and multiple trees.
Limit: 3 Post's Per Thread, 4 Post Cooldown.

Name: Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)
Description:
This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place.
3 post duration and 4 post cooldown.

Name: Meisaigakure no Jutsu (Hiding Camouflage Technique)
Description:
This jutsu renders the user invisible. It also masks the user's scent to some degree, making it more difficult to locate them. While normal people can't see through it, those with abilities such as the Sharingan and the Byakugan can. Additionally, creatures with enhanced senses of smell (insects or dogs) can pick up on the user's reduced scent
Limit: 4 Posts per thread, 5 post cooldown.

Name: Kokuangyo no Jutsu (Bringer-of-Darkness Technique)
Description:
This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen. In the anime, the Second Hokage was the one to initiate this technique. In the manga, it was the First Hokage
Limit: 2 Post's per thread, 5 post cooldown. 2 post duration

Name: Nehan Shoja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
Description:
This jutsu causes everyone within a specific area to fall into a deep sleep. From the target's point of view, it seems as if feathers are falling from the sky, which serves as a distraction to allow the jutsu to take effect. The downside, however, is that it takes a fair amount of time to take effect, and any experienced ninja has more than enough time to dispel it.

Name: Suiton: Teppodama (Water Release: Gunshot)
Type: Offensive
Description:
Garovo fires a ball of compressed water from his mouth.

Name: Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique)
Range: Mid to Long 5+ m
Description:
This jutsu is used to fire a massive spiraling blast of water at an opponent. This technique was going to be employed by Zabuza against Kakashi, but Kakashi used his Sharingan to copy it and use it against Zabuza before he could complete it himself. A water source is not required to perform this jutsu. water limit about 100 gal. and a 6 post cooldown.

Name: Doton Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Earth Flow River)
Type: Supplementary and Offensive
Description:
This jutsu forms a rapid river of mud on the ground beneath an opponent.

Name: Doton Kekkai: Dorodomu (Earth Release Barrier: Dungeon Chamber of Nothingness)
Type: Offensive and Supplementary
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
Description:
This jutsu traps the victims inside a self-repairing dome of earth. 5 duration and 5 cooldown.

Name: Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)
Description:
This jutsu turns a large area of land into a sinking swampland, making it impossible for anyone or anything in that area to move around. The size of the swamp is proportionate to the amount of chakra used to perform the technique. When performed by a drugged Jiraiya, this technique only created a large, semi-deep swamp that merely inhibited the movement of the snakes it was targeting. When performed properly, it is supposed to engulf the target completely.
Limit: 4 Posts per thread, six post cooldown.

Name: Kasumi Jusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
Genjutsu
Description:This jutsu creates clones that phase in and out of the ground as if they were made of a blackish, oil-like liquid. When attacked, the clones regenerate themselves. The clones can be controlled to make it seem as if they're throwing kunai. The user can then time their attacks with those of the clones. 15 clones , 5 post duration
Additional Jutsu

(Any jutsu that you create, or that your character has learned will be moved here. This only applies to those jutsu you've created, or learned AFTER your character application was approved. Only Administrators have the power to add the Jutsu you've created, or that you've learned to this section of the character app. You will leave this portion of the app. blank to start with.)

Arsenal

Ninja Tools: 10 Kunai, 10 Shurican and 1 of most other basics (no pills)

Primary Weapon: Chikyūnohokuro

Secondary Weapon: Mizunoatsuryoku

Biography & RP-Sample
Biography: He grew up at his parent’s house with his younger brother Haroiure. he loved to spend hours sculpting art. His brother always destroyed his art for he was the destructive type. Until he was 10 he set off a paper bomb that sadly killed his brother his parents kicked him out. He was sad to but held it in. Some people think he killed his brother on purpose. But he did not.

So he wondered around for a while till he found the academy and went in to enroll to find out so new Genjutsu. But before he did went to sleep (he dose this a lot). More detailed info on Haroiure’s death in the accident he was killed by falling wall for there house was not vary strong. He tried to get out of the way but he was not fast enough to doge it. His village was vary sorry for the Somoroku families loss the other family members could not be contacted so the funeral was vary small and Garovo watched from afar.

After it was over and all had left but him he walked up to his grave and remembered all the things about his brother but forgiting all the bad things he did in his life. Garovo was crushed by this unfortunate accident but as I said before he held it in. (which might make some problems later in his life)

He was trained by Monvo-sensei who taut him to use some jutsu. He slaked off at first and didn’t want to learn. But he soon got serious and studied and practiced till he got side tracked and got lost for a few days and had made tones of sculptures. Found his way back and fell asleep under a tree. Having dreams of being lost in the woods seeing lots of sculptures on the forist floor Wondering who had made them (but in reality he was actually sleep sculpting eventually he woke up and found himself in the same place he was in the dream Following the sculptures thinking still in the dream found his way back to the village.

Went back to the academy to find out Monvo-sensei had left to find him and not come back A few days later Monvo-sensei had come back because he found a trail of sculptures leading to the academy. He failed the graduating exam by a hair because he fell asleep on a few questions. Hating the fact that he had to do another year of the same work got his act together for now (not to say for ever). He still slept a lot so had to cover it up and had to work extra hard to make up for the lost knowledge from the class. So he took it again this time he passed.

A loner with thoughts of Granger. Wants to be known well past his death. Trying to make a name for himself that no one will ever forget. New to the Genin world, he had no idea how to carry out this plan. He greatly wants to go on a mission to establish himself but where to start. Well he wanted to start with training but he fell asleep so after he awoke he started training realizing that he was not alone with the special abilities and saw many over classed his but that day he vowed to make his the best or at least better than most others. And so on to jounin (umm its long enough right? XD)

RP-Sample: a Sample of my charry talking with another one of my charrys and also how crazy my other charry was
Muserta entered his house hearing nothing he had just gotten home from his training and it was time for the fun to begin it was almost time for the cattle to be shipped but before that he wanted to have some fun with them he smirked his soulless grey eyes losing their fake coating of having a soul. He walked slowly over to the door of his basement hearing nothing putting his key in the lock then kicking the pressure block on the lower right side of the door. He sent a blast of wind chakra into a small hole above the knob. He heard a very faint metallic click. He backed up the door swung out revealing a brick wall. Muserta simply walked threw the wall. (the wall being a simple genjutsu placed by his good friend Garovo Somoroku) He came into a small room with a couch and flat screen t.v. that was playing a documentary show called naruto muserta didn't care for documentaries they where to boring i mean jutsu and stuff where every day things why make a show about it. His friend Garovo Somoroku was siting down on the couch watching this program intensely not blinking and said "Oh hey Muserta its been awhile iv got allot to tell you about iv made allot of progress in making contacts with the higher ups"

Muserta replied as he sat down picked up the remote and turned off the TV "So hav...." but he was abruptly interrupted by garovo "Hey i was watching that either get a vcr or cut that shit out." Muserta continued "I'm sorry but you know i hate when people are rude. Let me continue So have I i have gotten more power from the raikage i think I'm getting close to the goal."Garovo said "I'm pretty close to iv gained some awesome powers now you wanna see it" He smiled and chuckled. "sure" Garovo suddenly turned into his wolf form he smirked and waited for musertas reaction. Muserta was honestly a little surprised but not enough to show it but still kinda woah he said "Hmm interesting is this form effective or is it just for show?" Garovo said in his deep wolf voice " It is actually quite useful and its not a show this is now me the human form is just a temporary thing."

Muserta said "well that sucks but enough of this you have to go i have business to attend to." Garovo had learned not to question the brains of there plans so he just go up said goodbye's. He walked over to the door and used his way of opening it. He simply clicked a secret button on the side of the top hinge and said as he walked out the door "I don't see why you use the complicated way of getting in" without even waiting for a response he left. Muserta got up and mumbled "finally that weak ass lackey of mine is gone now its time for my fun." He walked over to a seemingly blank wall he flicked at small spot where there was a "paint chip" missing. The wall suddenly moved from its position suddenly a flood of screaming and yelling for help come into the room. Muserta smiled at the sound of this and said in a dark disturbing voice and he didn't forget the smirk "Hello my cattle havent you learned yet screaming isn't going to help you and its almost time for the shipment." his smirk grew as he heard them sreak more the wall behind him closed and a erri red light turned on revealing a medieval style torcher room with 2 large cage's one containing at least 25 people women children and men. the other had nothing but blood splatters and terror.

He said in the same tone as before "But before that I need to use one of you for training who wants to volunteer" He started laughing maniacally. He pointed to a random person in the cage "you sir in the hat!" of course the man wasn't wearing a hat but muserta didn't care. He opened the door telling every one to stand back grabbing the man he pointed at the man screaming in terror like a little bitch. He closed the door behind him locking it in place throwing the man over his shoulder opening the door to the other cage taking the key and locking the door offering the man one thing as he did always "If you can take this key you can have freedom." He smirked knowing no one would ever get out of this place alive. He threw a few hand signs and said "Oh and this time it will be a lot ..more...interesting" His grin grew and fangs sprouted from his teeth and his nailed changed to claws and he was suddenly a werewolf like creature. "you better make this worth it because the longer it takes for me to train this the more of you i will kill."

Muserta waited for the man to run towards the door witch he was blocking "Did you forget you need the key fool." He took one slash at the man he screamed in terror a giant claw mark appearing on the man going across his chest blood spurting in between the bars of the cages splattering blood on the viewers of the "fight" the man collapsed on the ground every one in the room but muserta crying and screaming. Muserta said in a pissed voice "Oh don't tell me your giving up now here ill give you the key just make it to the door." He handed the man the key to the door the man go up and mad a dash for the door manageing to get the key in the door. Muserta jumped up did a spin kick loping off the mans head and he said as blood flew every where "Aw that was to easy ah well i guess that's enough for today i still have to wait for the other who is going to use you people for her training." He closed his seal returning to normal unlocking the door and dragging the body as well as the head into the cage of the people and said "dig in" he started laughing his ass off as he left his basement.

ok im leaveing this but ill add another post i made awile back its from when i first started rping soooooo get over it Razz
Garovo was facing an opponent who could use clone jutsu the guy surrounded him in a frenzy of punches from all directions. He tried to pull out his kanga but the attacks made it too hard for him to move. So he flicked his wrists and attacked with his concealed kunai to Ward off the punches slaying a couple clones With those Kunai then trowing those kunai killing several clones making them draw back. Garovo took this opportunity to pull out his kanga and attacked slaying most of the clones 3 remained. He know one of them was him unless he missed him fleeing he readied his kanga and charged killing 2 of them 1 was left. He new it was him the enemy threw a kunai striking Garovo with full speed. Garovo already injured from his battle with the clones was tired and now this he thought he was done for so he used his Clone Technique. The Enemy dispersed in a puff of smoke. Garovo seeing and hearing him laughing his head off in a tree close bye Apparently he was never there to begin with "Shut it" Trowing all his left over kunai at his over confident opponent Piercing his eyes screaming in pain the Enemy fell from the tree Garovo flickering over to him and dispatching his head in anger "Don't ever laugh at me" Encasing the body in the ground walking away lightly as if it never happened.

Last edited by Garovo on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet
Name: Karasu Uchiha
Affiliation: Kirigakure

Garovo Somoroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garovo Somoroku   Garovo Somoroku EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Alright, you need to make some changes please.

1) You should only have 15 Jutsu as a Jonin commander.

2) Please copy the code found on Jonin Character Creation Template

Please copy the code and fill in the information accordingly afterwards I will review your application.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet
Name: Karasu Uchiha

Garovo Somoroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garovo Somoroku   Garovo Somoroku EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Alright, you need to make some changes please.

1) For your Jutsu:

Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Clone Technique)- You need to select how many clones you can summon 1-10, you also need a limit for how long the clones can stay out for.

Kori Shinchu no Jutsu (Sly Mind Affect Technique)- You need a duration for how long the target is stuck in the illusion, as well as a cooldown limit.

Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)- You need a duration and cooldown.

Kokuangyo no Jutsu (Bringer-of-Darkness Technique)- you need a duration.

Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique)- you need a limit and cooldown.

Doton Kekkai: Dorodomu (Earth Release Barrier: Dungeon Chamber of Nothingness)- you need a duration and cooldown.

Kasumi Jusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)- You need to select how many clones you can summon 1-15, you also need a limit for how long the clones can stay out for.

2) Since you are a Jonin Commander you are only allowed to have a starting Total of 15 Jutsu, please correct this.

3) You need a Kunai and Shuriken amount, this will apply for each thread you join.

4) You need to make up a RP-Sample that applies to your character on this forum, not from another forum.

I will review you application again when you make the appropriate corrections.

Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"

Garovo Somoroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garovo Somoroku   Garovo Somoroku EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Alright, this app. looks good.

[APPROVED]
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Garovo Somoroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garovo Somoroku   Garovo Somoroku Empty

Back to top Go down

Garovo Somoroku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Creation Zone :: Character Creation :: Approved Section-
Jump to: